Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How often do you have them.

Like saturday I was at a party and I was like "drat, gotta fart so bad. gonna just let this little one squeak out."
Went perfectly. Smooth. A little too smooth. And cold.
Suddenly I felt lubeyness and had to excuse myself to the bathroom. Pulled down my pants to inspect and then plop, it all fell right onto the floor. A tile floor mind you.
I did my best but if you've ever had to scrub diarrhea out of grout let me tell you, it doesn't work. Hopefully no one notices.

I don't know if this is a normal occurrence or if my rear end in a top hat is just too loose to risk farting anymore. Might just have to give them up entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Wouldn't fresh poop be hot? I don't buy your story

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

never trust a fart, OP

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Every once in a while I'll just sit at my desk at home and just let out some rancid farts. I warn my wife to stay away and generally gross myself out

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Wouldn't fresh poop be hot? I don't buy your story
as soon as it exits it's cooler than body temp and evaporative cooling makes it cold to the crack despite being a balmy 96 degrees or so

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
How did you play it off after you got out of the bathroom OP? what did you do with your poo poo-filled undies?

I don't gamble on farts any more, I ease it out as slow as possible and if I feel any warmth or moistness I suck it all right back up my ashsole.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

I ease it out as slow as possible and if I feel any warmth or moistness I suck it all right back up my ashsole.

that's good because it's really hard to get cumstains out of fabric!!!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a bone to pick posted:

How did you play it off after you got out of the bathroom OP? what did you do with your poo poo-filled undies?

I don't gamble on farts any more, I ease it out as slow as possible and if I feel any warmth or moistness I suck it all right back up my ashsole.
i wiped them down as best i could then washed them out in the tub and put up with the chillyness

i think people were definitely suspicious about my abrupt exit but it could have been for any number of reasons. like maybe they just assumed i had swamp rear end or something more normal than making GBS threads my own pants

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dolphin posted:

i wiped them down as best i could then washed them out in the tub and put up with the chillyness

i think people were definitely suspicious about my abrupt exit

See if I were you, as long as my pants didn't get any poo poo on them, I would just hide the underwear somewhere in the bathroom, wash my rear end, and get back to the party.

I've done it in the past and i'll probably do it in the future.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/01/a-japanese-woman-passed-gas-during-laser-surgery-she-was-badly-burned/

quote:

The laser reportedly ignited the gas, causing a blaze that caught the surgical drape on fire before spreading down her skin.

Found by googling "explosive surgery fart" fyi

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a bone to pick posted:

See if I were you, as long as my pants didn't get any poo poo on them, I would just hide the underwear somewhere in the bathroom, wash my rear end, and get back to the party.

I've done it in the past and i'll probably do it in the future.
but what if there's more pants making GBS threads to be had. then it rolls down your trousers and onto the floor. how are you going to explain that? people will probably notice that you're the only guy with poo poo on the top of your shoes, not just the bottom. you have to have contingency plans

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
In the early 90s about 8 jobs ago, I was in the basement of an office tower faxing hundreds of pages of crap to a different city. It was about 11 pm and I had a good 3 hours more of fax machine babysitting to go. Suddenly, my rear end filled up with the foulest, loudest and largest gas emission I had ever made. It was vile in every way and loud as hell. I proceeded to repeat this defilement of the basement several more times in the next half hour. Thankfully only I was in the basement, hanging out in a miasma of my own filth. Then the lights went out, because they were on a timer, and I had to go hit the master switch to turn them on for another hour. Imagine my surprise when, en route to the switch, the lights came back on! Some guy I didn't know passed me in the hallway, going back to his cube, and he would not look at me or acknowledge my presence. That's how you pollute an entire floor of an office building!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i guess you could tuck your pant legs into your shoes but then you're basically making GBS threads directly into your own shoes

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dolphin posted:

but what if there's more pants making GBS threads to be had. then it rolls down your trousers and onto the floor. how are you going to explain that? people will probably notice that you're the only guy with poo poo on the top of your shoes, not just the bottom. you have to have contingency plans

I guess you could say I live on the edge :c00lbert:

the edge of making GBS threads my pants at any second

The_end
May 17, 2014
I once went to see MC Chris in Pensacola Fl at a bowling ally. After a couple beers i realize that i have to poo poo really bad. I am pleasantly surprised to see that the bathrooms are clean and have toilet paper as i am pulling my pants down to empty my bowels. It smells so bad that people walk into the bathroom and leave before using it due to the aroma. When i left people were waiting outside the bathroom to see who made the bad smells.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
what's the most you've ever gambled on a fart and lost?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Harakiri Potter posted:

what's the most you've ever gambled on a fart and lost?

the whole pot, all in.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIF0UCFd3FM

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You just try to fart and it sounds like an old mans breath. "Hhhhuuuuuuhhhhh".

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat
here i sit
broken hearted
went to fart
instead i sharted

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

pants-making GBS threads threads are BACK, baby!

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"if there's one thing my human body is good at it's producing ice cold poops" OP, not a lizard man at all

Him
Oct 9, 2015
Bigpeeler's story about his fart in WalMart that was so horrendous that security asked him to leave comes to mind right about now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
All of my farts are catastrophic for those unfortunate enough to smell them.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat
a fart is just a turd honking for right of way

it only becomes a problem when ur rear end in a top hat cuts u off and causes a fifty turd pileup

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

relevant

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ive been really lucky with deceitful farts. Its like i realize what's happening at the last possible second and the discharge that would deceive me for a premature exit is mostly held back. A trip to the bathroom merely necessitating a thorough wipe and suspiciously dry and unsoiled underwear.

One day my luck will run out.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Smells good man

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Hot farts always smell the worst. Conversely, I think Hot Farts would make a great band name.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
At my age OP, you learn to never trust a fart

Dasilodavi
Jan 25, 2015
One time after eating Indian food for dinner I was farting so bad I had to leave the bedroom before my girlfriend left me.

We're married. Sometimes I don't know why she said yes. We almost died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
My biggest fear in life is making GBS threads myself in my car during my commute and having to drive home sitting in it.

• Locked thread