Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Hi friends! Sorry for the short notice, scheduling as always hasn't quite worked out the way we'd like it to but we have a stream coming up :siren:in an hour and a half:siren: -- that's 9pm GMT/4PM EST/1pm PST at the usual place!

The video from the previous stream will be up along with the video of this upcoming stream, we have things to announce!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Fae was supposed to post this earlier and uh, didn't. So here's this week's news post, coming from me!

Season 1, Episode 3: Diet Smackhole

Not much to say about this show, to be honest. Lots of debuts if you want to check out some up and coming folks, but the main reason we're mentioning it is because it's also the introduction of Dark Matches. If a show runs shorter than expected, or we just have some time to kill for whatever reason, we'll run some extra non-canon matches to fill the time. We might even find some lore when you least expect it - Did you know that Baron Corbin is secretly one of Yoshikage Kira's minions? It's true! He came out to help Killer Queen during his match against Black Panther.

Season 1, Episode 4: Smackhole Zero

Smackhole Zero takes us back to more traditional fare, with a few notable news items:

- With his victory over Junkrat, Samurai Jack is now the #1 Contender for Majima's Youtube Heavyweight Championship, and will be challenging him in a couple weeks for the belt.

- Dr. Doom's defeat at the hands of Green Goblin means that he has to surrender his green outfit...forever! What sort of terrible and demeaning outfit will we find to replace it with?

Stick around after the show for a few table matches as well, because my lust for the destruction of lumber cannot be sated.

Next up on Enter the Smackhole:

- Majima issued an open challenge, and someone's going to answer the call. Who will it be? Also stay tuned for a match of fan favorites as Little Mac takes on Buzz Lightye!

The next stream will be tomorrow, 9/28 at 12 PM PST (the usual time). Hope to see everyone there!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
God, I cannot get over how unexpectedly great that Palpatine intro is. Like, if I didn't know otherwise, I'd have sworn we made it ourselves, but no that was 100% stock on the wrestler Fae downloaded and it blows my mind every time I see it.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Episode 3 is blocked for me (in Australia) on copyright grounds. :smith:

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Artix posted:

Fae was supposed to post this earlier and uh, didn't

AlphaKretin posted:

Episode 3 is blocked for me (in Australia) on copyright grounds. :smith:

Gee its almost like the delay was for a reason

Episode three has a whole 20 seconds of music in it that is blocked by youtube meaning that apparently the whole video is tainted. I tried to use youtube's "remove song" feature multiple times and it did precisely nothing so I'm having to edit the video myself and replace the offending audio. In the meantime the VOD of the stream itself is still on twitch for those who want/need to catch up until I get the non-tainted video made!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
jesus christ. please play Palpatine's trombone wrestling entrance at my funeral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Palpatine's intro is amazing. :allears:

• Locked thread