Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Aw yeah, I love watching these AIs fumble around!

Oh, do we have the match for you then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Faerie Fortune posted:

The graphics may have improved but the physics and AI sure haven't, we've had all kinds of weird glitches already, including Miku encountering a fatal error on top of a ladder, the referee spending a solid minute staring at Little Mac and the ring suddenly bearing some kind of spectre that I can only assume is part of Wario's moustache.

And Captain Lou Albano literally doing The Mario outside the ring because he kept trying to walk up a set of stairs that were blocked by a ladder clipping through the turnbuckle so his AI had a pathfinding meltdown.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
In the old LPFWA lore, Palpatine would come to the ring backed by a marching band of Stormtroopers that nobody else could see. I'm glad to see he just cut out the middle man for TFNWL and just comes to the ring with band instruments already in tow :allears:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
God, I cannot get over how unexpectedly great that Palpatine intro is. Like, if I didn't know otherwise, I'd have sworn we made it ourselves, but no that was 100% stock on the wrestler Fae downloaded and it blows my mind every time I see it.

• Locked thread