Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

had some bugs with the game screen not aligning properly but i thought it was pretty decent otherwise?
like, not amazing or groundbreaking, or anything i see busting and top-seller lists but it was a charming enough three some hours
i dunno if that's like, worth buying, but it's certainly better then i expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

Didn't know there was a Games thread for this already. It's been like 5 years, does anyone remember if all the tiers that had gamepak1 above the $75 $80 threshold were supposed to get a physical copy of the game, or just the one specific tier at $80? Not sure if I should be expecting something or not.

I still can't believe this is real.

From the kickstarter update two days ago:
"Just a reminder, physical copies of the complete HIVESWAP will be distributed after all four acts are released. "

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

Well sure, but what I'm trying to figure out is if I'm part of that group. I pledged $230 (don't judge me, I was young and stupid), but what's confusing me is if the physical copy of the game included in gamepak1 at $80 is unique to that tier or included at my level. It looks like it's supposed to be exclusive to that tier which is tripping me up with how exponentially retarded a marketing decision it would be were that the case.

Also, fun fact: the reward descriptions list the physical copy at $75 but the listed pledge wants $80 instead

i think your best bet then is to just e-mail and straight up ask

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

fractalairduct posted:

i don't know what all the negativity in this thread is about, this game is more like homestuck then the majority of act 6

mspa thread regulars are incredibly bitter

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

haha it's fixed now, but last night i got an e-mail from we love fine promoting their hiveswap merch and they had the wrong names for all the characters

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

i had a hard time until i realized the answer was on the note paper in the upper right corner of the screen

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

i should probably do a run though of the game again anyway, since apparently the first time i didn't get any ~achievements~ for god knows why
good to know there's still somehow plenty of stuff i missed for a 3 hour game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

36 trolls
god protect us

• Locked thread