Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Asking for my friend who has an iPhone 4 on ios6 but can't download many podcasts [well some work on downcast]

:)

Are there any decent podcasting apps left for old rear end iPhones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Been a long time since I was on IOS6, and I don't have any devices that still run it to check, but can't you subscribe to podcasts from within iTunes and sync them to your iPhone and play them from the inbuilt Music app?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Nope, iOS 7 or above or some bullshit

I usually use Downcast, which allows an old version to be downloaded. I've just had a few problems with it recently not downloading files from some mirrored servers, for some reason downcast blocks these and I can't seem to override this block.

Otherwise it is a perfectly adequate ios6 podcast thingy

• Locked thread