Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to be so salty when the Bengals cut Elliott and he goes on to have a 12-year career which with whichever teams lucky enough to nabb him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Interesting that Gavin Escobar's still in the game for KC, I figured he'd made the roster. I guess Chesson's still in too and he seems relatively safe with special teams play + being a 4th round draft pick this year.

Oh God why do I care about the rear end end of the roster, what is wrong with me?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Interesting that Gavin Escobar's still in the game for KC, I figured he'd made the roster. I guess Chesson's still in too and he seems relatively safe with special teams play + being a 4th round draft pick this year.

Oh God why do I care about the rear end end of the roster, what is wrong with me?

I am just learning that Gavin Escobar is a Chief and I want to die

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I am just learning that Gavin Escobar is a Chief and I want to die

He just had a nice catch for a TD!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol Boykin is trash

Also lol that's not pi

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNE0sg1n8VE

Welp see you around, Boykin

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
bye Cardale

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
jesus christ throw the loving ball Boykin

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
i always forget that raiders local broadcasts have to put up with JAY TEE DA BRICK hurrrrr as their sideline reporter.

my goondolences.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Duke Chin posted:

jesus christ throw the loving ball Boykin

No don't

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Duke Chin posted:

i always forget that raiders local broadcasts have to put up with JAY TEE DA BRICK hurrrrr as their sideline reporter.

my goondolences.

In the most backward way I kinda respect JT. Who makes an actual career that pays him money out of being a lovely sports talk show caller?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Grittybeard posted:

In the most backward way I kinda respect JT. Who makes an actual career that pays him money out of being a lovely sports talk show caller?

his show is sooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaad now it's literally the same thing every single day, complete with him humblebragging every loving day about how he won that jim rome call in show and how he got his nickname and loony going ALMOST-but-not-quite conservo-libertarian every show...

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

it no longer matters. farewell, boykin - tis the last we'll see of him thank god.

also, yes, I still have a week 4 preseason game on :smithicide:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Duke Chin posted:

his show is sooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaad now it's literally the same thing every single day, complete with him humblebragging every loving day about how he won that jim rome call in show and how he got his nickname and loony going ALMOST-but-not-quite conservo-libertarian every show...

Oh Christ I wasn't advocating actually listening to the man if it came off that way. Just that career arc is so absurd that part of me admires it despite myself.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
ahhhhhh fair enough then :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Duke Chin posted:

my goondolences.

It's Lincoln Kennedy

• Locked thread