Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Can the Packers trade Hundley for a first (and third) and let someone pay this loving man already? The dude deserves it. He's better than probably 5-8 starting quarterbacks right now, and if you've got one of those 5-8 QB's, GB will be happy to take your top end draft picks.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Prove me otherwise, I guess.

provide a basis for what you're saying first

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

The entire body of work that he's done this pre-season and the ones that preceded this? And don't give me some random game from 2 years ago where he tossed the ball away or worked the 4th in the last preseason game. This year.

his stat line doesn't look very impressive? like, 2 tds is cool but 11/21 for 99 yards passing against scrubs is atrocious. for the whole preseason, it's not that much better than case keenums. i mean, forgive me here for not tuning in to packers preseason games to see whatever super sweet plays he's making but i'd expect an apparently sincere declaration that the brett hundley is worth a 1st rounder would have some more meat behind it.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
i just saw this pass and am now on the Mahomes bandwagon

https://twitter.com/claywendler/status/903433048431218690

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
i'm less concerned about the circumstance and more enthralled by the 50 air yards off his back foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
preseason.gif

https://twitter.com/cyvonne1229/status/903442890839425024

• Locked thread