Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yobbers helping Yobbers.

Tell us what position you want a letter of reference for and we will write you up a letter of recommendation relevant to it.

Please note the more original and interesting the job position is, the better the letter we write up will be to support your daring foray into a new and exciting career. I'm not implying in any way that I'm asking people to do something like make up a job position or anything like that haha, that would be unprofessional and not look good on your resume!

We'll help you get that job your looking for!

Everyone is encouraged to participate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

scrapin my own boils itt

google THIS

testing my faith? how about testing my appetite for a change? #tribulations #bringthebuffet

Robot Made of Meat

I've always wanted the type of job that people like ZsaZsa Gabor (after she stopped "acting"), or Truman Capote (after he stopped writing), or Kato Cailin had. You know, hanging around celebrities and having a lot of money and not apparently doing anything at all to justify your existence.

I definitely have the ability not do do anything to justify my existence. I'm not really into celebrities, but I could put up with them if the money was there.

tia.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Twenty Four

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I've always wanted the type of job that people like ZsaZsa Gabor (after she stopped "acting"), or Truman Capote (after he stopped writing), or Kato Cailin had. You know, hanging around celebrities and having a lot of money and not apparently doing anything at all to justify your existence.

I definitely have the ability not do do anything to justify my existence. I'm not really into celebrities, but I could put up with them if the money was there.

tia.

To whom it may concern:

Robot Made of Meat, (henceforth referred to as RMOM) is someone you can depend on to do nothing. Consider the act of doing something. It takes effort, of course. Troublesome! So what can you bet on more then someone just not bothering? Without consequences, it is easily the default course of action. I believe with your resources as a person of wealth, that the two of you would be a perfect fit. Your vast amount of disposable income leaves you with nothing to desire, and nothing is exactly what RMOM can provide.

In full disclosure, in the time that I have enjoyed with RMOM, they have in fact done some things. It happens. The good news is that these things have always been enjoyable, and only heightened my enjoyment of their company. Consider it a bonus when your basic requirement is "do literally nothing". When the bar is set that low, a stream of good posts when you weren't expecting anything is to be appreciated. They may even empty quote you occasionally, which can not only make you feel good, but also emphasizes their lack of effort, which is a defining quality that you are looking for. The rest of the time I can vouch for RMOM's ability to provide low level effort in all things required, under your "employ".

In closing, I would give my full endorsement to RMOM to leech off of you and ride that gravy train all the way to easytown.

Regards,

Twenty Four

Twenty Four

Myself, I like to drink, and I think it would be pretty cool to go to space, so I am sure there is some sort of research study there that could send me up to the space station or something and get hammered for as long as I like and come back with enough money to not only live out the rest of my life but to do it again as much as I wanted. Maybe have some hot sexy times up there too because why not?

If I put more thought into it this probably wouldn't be my final answer, but, it seems pretty solid after working today and a night at the bar.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

Myself, I like to drink, and I think it would be pretty cool to go to space, so I am sure there is some sort of research study there that could send me up to the space station or something and get hammered for as long as I like and come back with enough money to not only live out the rest of my life but to do it again as much as I wanted. Maybe have some hot sexy times up there too because why not?

If I put more thought into it this probably wouldn't be my final answer, but, it seems pretty solid after working today and a night at the bar.

NASA-

Please review for your consideration the following letter of recommendation for candidate Twenty Four for the position of Space Libation Test Control Officer.

As you know the position of Space Libation Test Control Officer comes with many responsibilities, including but not limited to the ability to obtain, secure and retain a good drunk on while still performing one's duties and responsibilities in a low G environment and manage to be able to keep it all together.

Twenty Four is your ideal candidate.

Twenty Four is uniquely suited for this position because no other human being can consume as much alcohol as Twenty Four can, in as short a period of time and still possess a functioning liver. Livers in space are indespensible because as NASA is already aware, you can't just hop in your space rover and go out and grab another one.

Twenty Four is also available as a Microgravity Lover, well-suited to this task because, and I quote-- "it would be so COOL!".

In closing please consider candidate Twenty Four for this position because to be upfront and perfectly honest, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how ideal Twenty Four is for the job.

Sincerely,

Splatmaster

Weapons Officer for the USS Annhilator, Armageddon-Class Destroyer

P.S.- I have the Space Station targetted with my primary weapon. It's a pretty little space station, I'd hate tosee something happen to it if Twenty Four isn't hired.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

NASA-

Please review for your consideration the following letter of recommendation for candidate Twenty Four for the position of Space Libation Test Control Officer.

As you know the position of Space Libation Test Control Officer comes with many responsibilities, including but not limited to the ability to obtain, secure and retain a good drunk on while still performing one's duties and responsibilities in a low G environment and manage to be able to keep it all together.

Twenty Four is your ideal candidate.

Twenty Four is uniquely suited for this position because no other human being can consume as much alcohol as Twenty Four can, in as short a period of time and still possess a functioning liver. Livers in space are indespensible because as NASA is already aware, you can't just hop in your space rover and go out and grab another one.

Twenty Four is also available as a Microgravity Lover, well-suited to this task because, and I quote-- "it would be so COOL!".

In closing please consider candidate Twenty Four for this position because to be upfront and perfectly honest, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how ideal Twenty Four is for the job.

Sincerely,

Splatmaster

Weapons Officer for the USS Annhilator, Armageddon-Class Destroyer

P.S.- I have the Space Station targetted with my primary weapon. It's a pretty little space station, I'd hate tosee something happen to it if Twenty Four isn't hired.

In my mind, and I think it was the classic "please review for your consideration" preface, I read this entirely dictated by Rod Serling of Twilight Zone fame and it was wonderful!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
i want to be fred durst's geisha. i am a male but i feel that, given the opportunity, i could excel as a male worker in a predominantly female industry.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

City of Glompton

yesterday I was told I should seek voice acting work but I'm not sure my reading of Math Debators "Prisons are Sexy" post is enough to get me a job. Please send help.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
To all those who see this, greetings-

RE: Meeksha Geisha

The Geisha were originally a male-only position called taikomochi in the 13th century, and performed as a type of comedian for royalty. This transitioned into the female role, with the more serious position of teahoise hostess as a focus.

Meeksha is all that and a bag of chainsaws.

In the world of serious-minded Geisha men, Meeksha will most certainly keep rolling, rolling, rolling. Now I know you are all loving this information right here, so understand Fred Durst will love it even more with Meeksha, Geisha extraordinaire- hosting Limp Bizkit functions in the future.

Does Mr. Durst wish to break stuff? Meeksha will, too.

Meeksha will do it all. For the nookie, his way (or the highway) or whatever else Mr.Durst has in mind, behind blue eyes.

Are you ready? Are you ready? ARE YOU READY!

Move in and move out and call me if you think matching Meeksha with Mr. Durst's party hosting needs is as fantastic an idea as I'm sure you do.

Splatmaster

Geisha Performer Talent Representative
and professional cat wrangler

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

In my mind, and I think it was the classic "please review for your consideration" preface, I read this entirely dictated by Rod Serling of Twilight Zone fame and it was wonderful!

:)

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Splatmaster posted:

To all those who see this, greetings-

RE: Meeksha Geisha

The Geisha were originally a male-only position called taikomochi in the 13th century, and performed as a type of comedian for royalty. This transitioned into the female role, with the more serious position of teahoise hostess as a focus.

Meeksha is all that and a bag of chainsaws.

In the world of serious-minded Geisha men, Meeksha will most certainly keep rolling, rolling, rolling. Now I know you are all loving this information right here, so understand Fred Durst will love it even more with Meeksha, Geisha extraordinaire- hosting Limp Bizkit functions in the future.

Does Mr. Durst wish to break stuff? Meeksha will, too.

Meeksha will do it all. For the nookie, his way (or the highway) or whatever else Mr.Durst has in mind, behind blue eyes.

Are you ready? Are you ready? ARE YOU READY!

Move in and move out and call me if you think matching Meeksha with Mr. Durst's party hosting needs is as fantastic an idea as I'm sure you do.

Splatmaster

Geisha Performer Talent Representative
and professional cat wrangler

I legitimately busted a gut laughing at this. It hurts a lot and my intestines hurt very badly.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Meeksha posted:

i want to be fred durst's geisha. i am a male but i feel that, given the opportunity, i could excel as a male worker in a predominantly female industry.

I support you, my friend. Never stop looking through that glass floor.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

:siren:SUPER KANSAS CASH:siren: is up to over two hundred big strong boys and a good reference would go a long way in convincing the lottery company to hire me as winner of that chunk of sweet loaf

• Locked thread