Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me
Just learnt the joy of enchanting in Morrowind. I now have a left brotherhood gauntlet that pretty much restores all my fatigue on use. Useful stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

Macarius Wrench posted:

Man I am so glad you said that because I have had some hosed up dreams the past few nights.

One I was on a train in Africa and when we got onto the platform to transfer to our next train a pride of lions was unleashed which started maulling passengers. I escaped and enquired about my lost luggage and was led on a 15 minute goose chase around the station before being left alone in a bathroom.

Then last night I dreamt some terrorists broke into my folks house, shot my dad dead, spared my mum and then set off a bomb in my old bedroom.

Post weed dreams are hosed up.

Just woke up at 1am after getting back from a sesh. Had the worst dream of watching a trailer for a new nightmare on elm street which my brain made gorier than 99% of the series.

Then of course the trailer became real in my dream eventually ending in me dying a gory death and waking up in a cold sweat.

Nightmares suck the more I grow older.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

weed and games go together as well as alchohol and games.

Until you get too high and just vague out.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

2 pages in and the drug chats still going. :classiclol:

Heya monthly games chat!

Recently I've been keeping a schedule of games I've been playing, focusing on mostly completing them as opposed to playing til half way then moving onto the next, which I do alot.

After owning Overwatch for a year now, I finally decided to get into it and start playing. I am the cancerous junkrat main, and I LOVE IT.
Level 16 and going strong.

Battle Brothers is another game I've been digging recently.
Just Jumping into a new game, chucking on a podcast like easy allies or bombcast and just building up my dudes is the good stuff.
Mount and Blade x X-Com is an accurate descriptor of this game.

I took the dive and also jumped right into Original Sin 2. I started the first with a mate I hang with every day, got about 15 hours in and haven't touched it since.
Good thing the second game is easy to jump into because woah boy, it's great!

Last but no least, I noticed Steamworld Dig 2 released on steam "heh" so I decided to get into the first one beforehand.
Chillest game to just dig and upgrade, which I haven't really been doing since my days of minecraft and terraria.

Most of these while just toking up the tiniest bit and just vibing out while listening to some soul music!

RIP Charles Bradley.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I said come in! posted:

My kitty, everyone. :3: He is a two year old male cat named Spud.

those eyes! :3:

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

Finished Steamworld Dig today. Fun little game that I racked up around 5 hours in.

2nd one all purchased and ready to go!

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

Guavatin posted:

The QoL improvements in Steamworld Dig are great!

Having the water regen by just being on the surface saves so much time. Actual water alchoves regenning you don't run out anymore aswell!
Plus the sticky bomb shooter you get early instantly gets rid of my gripes of the first game.

Coupled with the nice artstyle, the bigger new town, music and character designs, this may end up being my GoTM.

My thoughts on the new Steamworld Dig. Great stuff.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

swims posted:

Is it too soon for GOTY chat? If not:

Surge
Ruiner
Tekken 7
Destiny 2

I'm comfortable with that list.

Forza 7 is the only one left that could sneak in.

E-technically Payday 2 update would be slot #1 (console).

how's Ruiner going so far?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

Sakurazuka posted:

Huh the music is insanely good in Steamworld Dig 2

The music is ear candy to me.

• Locked thread