Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

I bought a pax. Its cool but too spensive. #vapelife

pax 2 and same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

going by the pubg thread a good third of the population is people afking for loot boxes ala the glory days of tf2 hats so there's that to consider

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2uB60DFS0

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Jay Rust posted:

Marry, gently caress, kill: Capcom, Ubisoft, EA

supergiant games, grasshopper manufacture, konami

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

learn to love the shield tackle because it'll

a) delete guys in one hit

2) doesn't drop the shield like attacking does so you'll catch fewer bullets on approach

i've only done the tutorial level twice on hard though so its effectiveness might change down the line

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

m/kb here but i also haven't been using the multidash much, the constant speed up/slow down paired with the random slow motion pauses (maybe it's a vanquish "you took a bunch of damage" thing?) that happen during the boss fight were really throwing me off

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

cr0y posted:

PC GAMERS: How in the hell do you manage having lots of games installed but not actively played at any one time? Is there any all-in-one utility to shove games from an SSD to a larger spinning disk and back? These sons of bitches are getting huge and SSDs aren't that loving cheap yet. I basically spend $60 on the game and another $50 on flash.

steam has functionality to move games back and forth between drives now, but the main answer is "only install games with big load times to the ssd, everything else stays on the platter"

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Zaphod42 posted:

I have basically the same drive setup and it cost about as much as an xbox. You don't have to be Richie Rich to have a SSD or a 6TB platter drive these days.

$65 + $300 + $60 + $120 + $200 = $745 with the intent of buying a $600 SSD sometime in the future

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

man what are the odds of you and that twitter guy having the same name

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

What a horrible month to pack an Orc Hearse

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Cowcaster posted:

What a horrible month for orcs robbing your purse

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48FWWCG4dU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

the scariest videogame of all is not having a videogame to play, imho

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i thought this was only an argument people had in simcity 2000 newspapers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Macaluso posted:

The roller coaster balloon head guy is wrecking me in Cuphead :psyduck: It's only the first encounter of world 2!

I have the hardest time with the dog head ballon roller coaster section of the fight, it's easily the hardest part for me

edit: no the hardest part is definitely the loving penguins jesus christ

edit: This fight is nonsense and has too much RNG. Don't @ me :colbert:

try doing the dessert lady first she's pretty easy

• Locked thread