Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
call your dad
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

when i was in my teenage years and living with my mother and father they owned this p. sweet packard bell 120mzh power house. it had no modem. my father decided to buy a 33.6 modem instead of a 56k because it was $15 cheaper and he believed that my yahoo chat and ICQ messages would send just fine on 33.6.

gently caress you dad

happy fathers day. call your dad. tell him to go gently caress himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

gently caress OFF MOO COW

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
good on ya mate now spread some beer garbage on me breaddo

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

saturday morning muthafuckas

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm up real early because despite having it relatively together my brain is still kinda broke sometimes

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my children have made me things for Father's Day 2017

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
Father's day was 3 months ago, op

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

nope.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

happy father's day

nice santa hat you old bitch

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father%27s_Day#Dates_around_the_world

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the dads in Papua New Guinea 🇵🇬 are having a great day today

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

when i was in my teenage years and living with my mother and father they owned this p. sweet packard bell 120mzh power house. it had no modem. my father decided to buy a 33.6 modem instead of a 56k because it was $15 cheaper and he believed that my yahoo chat and ICQ messages would send just fine on 33.6.

gently caress you dad

I could never get a good enough signal to use the full potential of a 56k modem so it wouldn't have mattered to me.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

this isn't the most worthless thing on wikipedia thread

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
haven't spoken to my dad in over 16 years now

pram
Jun 10, 2001

gently caress you dad

cheers oval office

Mahatma Goonsay
Jun 6, 2007
Yum
my dad retired and is now teaching himself python

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I had a really vivid dream last night that I was using a computer and there was some program that worked super well. I was marveling at the functionality and there was a thing written at the top of the screen that said "Proudly written in python" and I felt a profound sense that this was a great language to write in.

Then I woke up and remembered that you don't write a GUI in python but even later I looked it up and you totally can.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

the dads in Papua New Guinea 🇵🇬 are having a great day today

i bet the are. i bet they have a great day every day. even non-holiday sundays, like today.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

I had a really vivid dream last night that I was using a computer and there was some program that worked super well. I was marveling at the functionality and there was a thing written at the top of the screen that said "Proudly written in python" and I felt a profound sense that this was a great language to write in.

Then I woke up and remembered that you don't write a GUI in python but even later I looked it up and you totally can.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

it would be bad hth

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

A Pinball Wizard posted:

i bet the are. i bet they have a great day every day. even non-holiday sundays, like today.

is Father's Day a holiday?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

pram posted:

cheers oval office

spread some beer garbage on me breaddo

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i bought my dad no mans sky because he likes to play video games and his favorite game this year was witcher 3 but when i called my mom she said he spends all day running around picking flowers so i bet he'll like no mans sky now that the patch made it good

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
its not fathers day but thanks for the heart attack op

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

haven't spoken to my dad in over 16 years now

high five not speaking to dad buddy

he was totally absent for my entire childhood which was somehow my fault, sent me a thousand dollars for a car when I turned 18, then was like hey here is a christmas card well into my 20s.

i told him thanks but the relation-ship had already sailed. i was also somehow in the wrong to that entire family and they don't talk to me either.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
my dad threw me out a window once, big jerk. but he also let me work in his computer store which is where i first learned to shitpost

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

ultravoices posted:

high five not speaking to dad buddy

he was totally absent for my entire childhood which was somehow my fault, sent me a thousand dollars for a car when I turned 18, then was like hey here is a christmas card well into my 20s.

i told him thanks but the relation-ship had already sailed. i was also somehow in the wrong to that entire family and they don't talk to me either.

my dad walked out on my mom when i was like 14 and then he just never called. funny thing, his side of the family does these annual get-togethers, and after the divorce he stopped going to them and my mom kept going because the rest of his side of the family is rad.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
like can you imagine divorcing someone and then they're the ones that spend time with the rest of your family and you just move away?

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress MOO OFF COW

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

my dad walked out on my mom when i was like 14 and then he just never called. funny thing, his side of the family does these annual get-togethers, and after the divorce he stopped going to them and my mom kept going because the rest of his side of the family is rad.

yeah they aren't rad. their plan is 'the men gently caress up and the women protect them from the consequences of their actions'.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i don't get it :confused:

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

whoops, referring to my sitch not yours.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
oh, sorry :(

pram
Jun 10, 2001
no YOU shut the fuyck uop DAD

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

after canceling the entire internet bill for the remainder of the month, I turn and smirk and say:

gently caress you son

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

maskenfreiheit posted:

yeah it was last Sunday

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

maskenfreiheit posted:

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
gnu/dad mlao

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Mahatma Goonsay posted:

my dad retired and is now teaching himself python

My dad asked me the other day if he should learn R.

He was a Philosophy major, then a Lawyer. He never took anything more than MBA-stats. I don't even know how he came up with the language name.

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Schadenboner posted:

My dad asked me the other day if he should learn R.

He was a Philosophy major, then a Lawyer. He never took anything more than MBA-stats. I don't even know how he came up with the language name.

:shrug:

probably ruby right?

• Locked thread