Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This game is real good and funny and it's giving me some insane feels nostalgia back to when I played KoL a decade ago in high school computer lab... I think I'll make a new accound on the old game since I think my old one that had a ton of swag from hardcore oxygenarian ascensions probably got nuked for inactivity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
if you ever had a Mr. A or a Mr. Store item your account didn't get deleted. and they stopped deleting accounts period many years ago . I still keep up with it a little bit it's a cool game .... can't wait to play WoL

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
i played kingdom of loathing too!! i was like in middle school i think lol but i showed my friend and years later i saw it open on his laptop like dang, glad you still like the game :cool:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

goferchan posted:

if you ever had a Mr. A or a Mr. Store item your account didn't get deleted. and they stopped deleting accounts period many years ago . I still keep up with it a little bit it's a cool game .... can't wait to play WoL

Holy fuckballs its true my account is still alive.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Plutonis posted:

Holy fuckballs its true my account is still alive.

your meat is worthless because of inflation but if you have any old mr store items or limited time event stuff you might be rich :awesome:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wast hinking of making a thread about West of Loathing. I miss my childhood of browser games.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I miss my childhood of browser games.

Can't wait for the legend of the green dragon single player rpg

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yeah actually they will posted:

[watching the monkey paw finger curl over i tentatively open google play]

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

yeah actually they will posted:

At the age of probably six I was able to get infinite money in that game by typing a negative number into the wishing well donation field... THat was probably the closest Ive ever gotten to feeling like a God.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Anyone else remember hunted II extinction....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Seems like they made a lot of the quests way more complicated, that new level 9 quest is a lot longer than the old one.

• Locked thread