Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
This is a brand new stadium for Atlanta? Why would the league let them build another turf field?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

whypick1 posted:

Because they're sharing it with the Atlanta Falcons.

I thought they were only allowing teams with SSS plans. What happened to that part?

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

whypick1 posted:

Sounders starting Oniel Fisher at LB with Joevin Jones not even on the 18, so expect to see LA attack the poo poo out of our left. :shepicide:

LA starting with Kempin, Diallo, Romney, and Steres in the back so expect to see Seattle score a bunch of sloppy goals.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
VAR is good, refs are bad. There shouldn't be so many VAR in a game.

Refs don't even have to make calls anymore. Just wait for VAR to say there is a clear and obvious error and then you get as many video watches as you want.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Well that was a tasty goal

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

paddyboat posted:

I think this plucky Atlanta team might just stay up

Can't say the same for New England

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Good lord! The Galaxy had complete control on this game for the first 10 minutes. Naturally, it's 2-0 ATL. This could be veeerrrrrrry bad.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

trem_two posted:

lol that was quite the sequence

Am I watching someone's FIFA18 demo or some poo poo?! WHat the gently caress is this stupid. Bring me Ben Olsen pelase

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
I sure hope Klein and Vagenas announce their "retirement" tonight

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
That Dom Kinnear hire is looking pretty silly now. I mean, it was pretty silly when it happened, but even more now.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Rafa Garcia is reeeeall bad

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

what a stupid rear end team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Hamid is out with a back strain (strained from wanting to go to Frankfurt, wonders the world) so congrats on breaking your losing streak R'Bulls

What a surprise! San Jose's recently benched keeper also has a back injury. Apparently that's code for "Find me a new team"

• Locked thread