Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

youve gotta be pretty retarded to fall for this

ah, where are you featured in the video :D bwahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Panty Saluter

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Need 40 insight to view last bloodborne thread page

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Is he from Grey Gardens lol.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Amazon, the company that lets people publish kindle books that are just stats dumped by a bot into OpenOffice from google searches, rejected my book on the grounds that it was quote, "Way too gay and you are a loving retard", but thankfully, through Steam's greenlight program, you can all enjoy my visions in the latest really ugly pixel game with a time travel mechanic and pedophilia.

mysterious loyall X posted:

faye of k9mg igara

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mom, or some say Mother, grant us 5 Guys

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Dongicus posted:

theres a mod for DS1 that does this just in case anyone here has the type of brain disease that'd enjoy that

https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1372?tab=description

he was joking because that's pure aids, my man

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

i'm using the monster closets with 20 skeletons with katanas inside and they all bum rush you as soon as you enter the area and you can see them doing the low poly low fps long distance run before they've fully rendered brush!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Big Smoke voice:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

everyone in the stream chat was flaming me for having a long rear end healthbar.

it really wasnt that long but i guess people just love to gently caress with me lately.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

i also want some mittelleuropean subhuman sony outsource company in full body adidas oneies to squat all day in front of a ps3 until the fart out a demons souls remake when they aren't making youtube comments about how the former yugoslav republic of macedonia IS the true heir to alexander's empire

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

blind lady replaced with mocap Ellen Page saying hella

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

For the love of god stream immediately so Bob can tell you exactly what to do so tou no longer look like a fool

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol If youre not using ghost hits/dead angles to buttfuck these turtle knights. Resident Sleeper MonkaS Haha kappa. Can you bring up tyour equip screen again?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tom Cruise laughing jumping from my DX Racer to the Red Bull minifridge when I peeped your Bone Archer strats

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I was gonna do a stream joke run of ds2 where I made my character look like Vivian James the 4chan meme gamer babe but then I realized i didn't have the heart to play ds2 again and the idea itself sucked rear end. There was a whole ARG here etc

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao hell yeah

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Update 292 is gonna make update 291 look like update 290.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao at the dumbasses spoiling the game for the new player. loving NOOBS lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

I just installed cinders, excited to play

Cinder chander hollow dagger

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Danfer redefines the souls genre itself by giving you a giant humanoid that does a 3 hit combo....slowly! While you circle strafe. Magnificent miyazaki youve done it again

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Finally i can weild 2 of the 500 different halberds in this game while circle strafing giant human boss that does thrust thrust wide horizontal swing over and over

By god you freaks need to be drawn and quartered

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Lothric princes ruled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

A scphinter says the demons souls remake os good

Pathetic typical gamer hoarder unwilling to part woth 300 halberds pays the price by being unable to lift terrible set of armor is pumped full of sony owned first party american studios and--FAKE latin chanting everywhere. Many such cases!

extremebuff posted:

enemy left swings

right swing

overhead swing/strong thrust that lets me counter attack

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Enemy gets staggered/falls down allowing free hits

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

By allah you dogs will pay

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
noob

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Thought I clicked on a games thread

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

as bad as dark souls 2 was in some ways i had some of he most fun i've had int he series doing the rat covenant areas with all the traps etc on release when no one knew what to expect

traps know how to please a man - Demonius X

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
This was the wrong thread lol

gently caress it. funnier this way.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Reaverbot posted:

Madman’s Knowledge

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

incorrect. die!

Actually, I would like this, too.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I put another 40 hours into grinding out godlike blood gems on a new 99 arcane character right before SMTV came out and I had to stop myself from going straight into a new Skill character.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Gascogne rules he's one of the best bosses in game imo but everyone else has just been either a cleric beast style fight and therefore a pushover or just stuff like celestial emissary or shadow of yharnam. I've heard the dlc bosses are some of the best from ones though and are all like Pontiff level so looking forward to them asap.

I did the ebrietaas or whatever too

I actually liked Micolash's puzzle, fora from soft puzzle it was p good. Just salty he killed me twice with his magic spell in the second part lol.

lol cool, it must be wild then

lol his A Call Beyond poo poo is so hosed up

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I ended up playing bloodborne again. 99 arcane, elemental converted weapons, maxed out A Call Beyond... So sick.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

A head with a mouth? :stare: And I was planning on sleeping tonight.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

agility is completely fuckin stupid 80% of the level design sucks the game isnt open-ended because the only choice you have is the order you do the same 420 lovely levels in GKJAHJKGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Yup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
How the hell can you stand ds2. It's the same poo poo over and over again with no variety. [Turns around to continue playing bloodborne and grinding the same bosses in chalice dungeons for optimal blood gem drops for another 300 hours]