Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You're in for a treat, OP. A word of warning for the uninitated, though... Beware the Capra Demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If Dark Souls PVP is for cuckolds, then lock me in the cuckshed and throw away the key.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The advantages the host had made the victory all the sweeter.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There are probably no games that I have such overwhelming fond painful nostalgia for then from PVP success stories across all Dark SOuls games.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The ball tree is cool. One of my favorites to bro op for

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Amazon, the company that lets people publish kindle books that are just stats dumped by a bot into OpenOffice from google searches, rejected my book on the grounds that it was quote, "Way too gay and you are a loving retard", but thankfully, through Steam's greenlight program, you can all enjoy my visions in the latest really ugly pixel game with a time travel mechanic and pedophilia.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i already have a way better career. i probably play more videogames than a full time videogame player anyway

What’s your career?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i race road bikes :-] the pay is really bad at my level but i have all of the free time in the world in the offseason cos training averages around 4 hours a day and lots of resting

That's a nice career. I've been thinking about picking up a new career and I might give that one a spin.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dark Souls on the go doesn’t make sense to me.. what about the online stuff.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“I.N.R.I”" post="“480836602”"]
thats a good use of my technique where you can basically say whatever you want to anyone as long as you write just kidding on the end of it
[/quote]

I do this in real life because of you, and it always gets the whole room laughing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bloodborne is next months PS plus game if youre somehow in the same position as me of owning a PS4 and not having Bloodborne.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The patient gamer always wins.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mom, or some say Mother, grant us 5 Guys

Tilting my head back belly laughing at this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Matt Lindland posted:

I wish dark souls 2 hadn't been a series of square boxes filled with quake 2 enemies & wall textures from morrowind b/c it has the best multiplayer in the series.

loving this!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Wormskull”" post="“482262796”"]

[/quote]

I was being sincere.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dark Souls II is heresy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

IronicDongz posted:

bad metal album cover

I hate this poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Big Smoke voice:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I only have four monsters left to hunt in MHW before I can play it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff posted:

ive always loved how the story makes an abrupt hard turn into cosmic horror and Im so glad I didnt know anything going into it the first time

Ah... haha, drat. That sounds crazy, it’s cool that nobody spoiled it for you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Started playing today. Everything is so scary.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beats by Dre. What else u wanna know.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is there any way to keep audio from occasionally skipping when you’re using headphones with the PS4 controller?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Killed the first two bosses. Starting to wonder if I’m even one of the good guys..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Also some sort of weird cosmic horror event happened near church, but thanks to our resident game guru Bob I was completely prepared for it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can you pump both a damage stat and your choice of bloodtinge/arcane? I wanted my first play through to be STR/Arcane and my second to be Dex/Blood

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Old Yharnam is nuts.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s cool how boiled down to their core all the systems from Dark Souls are. Like how there’s nothing you can do at a lantern, and there’s basically no loot anywhere besides wgat the Messengers will hook you up with, and no Estus, and basically no friendly community of NPCs in the hub world. It actually makes the world feel more picked-over and ruinous and abandoned to monsters than any of the Dark Souls worlds that were basically replete with treasure and signs of cooperators.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It may be well known but Bloodborne has been really brilliant so far. I can’t play it before any sort of social commitment because it turns my nerves into chicken wire though... I feel like Calvin in the classic Calvin and Hobbes strip where he reads a violent comic book when I’m done playing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Wormskull”" post="“482983139”"]
Whenever I play this stinky turd of a game, it makes me feel like the classic Calvin and Hobbes where he pees on Obama’s name, except the PS 4.
[/quote]

Have you no decency.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“In Training”" post="“482982843”"]
Awesome. Which part are you up to.
[/quote]

The mini gun guy made a complete fool of me so Ive temporarily given up on killing him and just bought the thing you need to enter the cathedral plaza.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There was a very epic and comedic moment where I had been chased behind the mini gun guys tower without realizing it, with a small sliver of health, and climbed to the top of his tower pleading out loud not to be shot, only to be shot to death by the man himself as I dismounted the top of the ladder.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The comic timing was incredible but I suppose you had t be there.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m assmad about the hunter with the electric mace.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m even more rear end mad about the electric mace guys friend who only made his presence known once I had electric mace guy on the ropes.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Vicar Amelia has an awesome intro cutscene.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The game appears to branch out in 3-4 possible paths from where I am but no matter where I go I get torn into shreds or smashed into paste

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Guess I gotta level up..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s cool when her fur/hair gets so floaty and visually overwhelming that you can’t recognize her animation startup and start to panic because you don’t know whether to dodge or attack. To the uninitiated this may seem frustrating and unfair but it’s actually quite thrilling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I heard the visceral sound effect but couldn’t figure out how to trigger it. To be clear I still haven’t beaten her after probably a dozen times. And she’s very scary