Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

vanisher posted:

Bruce Wayne to dog: conquer your fears, become fear to your enemies

(Dog dressed as a vacuum waits under bush as ups driver runs up driveway with a package)

vanisher posted:

Bruce Wayne's dog to child riding bike who was barked at and is now afraid of dogs: "There's more to me than this..."

Child:  "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"

Idea by forum user got any sevens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
*Bruce watching dog from behind one-way glass while it runs on a treadmill with a hundred devices monitoring it's biological functions*
Bruce: His performance is absolutely incredible.
Alfred: It IS, just a dog, Master Bruce
Bruce: WELL IT'S MY DOG. *bat pout*

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

vanisher

Alfred to Bruce Wayne's Dog: "It's your birthday sir, you really should make an appearance. You're representing the Wayne family"

Dog is just scared by loud noises and strangers

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Dog freaking out on top of roof, Alfred speeds to the scene thinking he's been drugged. Dog is just afraid of heights.

vanisher

"Endure, Mr. Wayne's dog. Take it. They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman's Dog. He can be the outcast, he can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.”

*Dog barks at neighbors despite HOA fines and noise complaints*

Dads Dip Cup

Catwoman angrily pounds on the front door to Wayne Manor and then waits, arms crossed and scowling, with a caped chihuahua firmly attached to her ankle

wearing a lampshade

Scout: ROWOROROWOWOROROROROWOWOWORKRORGGHHHGGHHHROWOWOWO

Mailman: ah gently caress I'm just trying to deliver the mail here man, can you leash up your dog?

Bruce: that technique.... surely he didn't master the same interrogation techniques as I... could Scout be a member of the league of shadows? I must watch him carefully. his true motives will soon be revealed

wearing a lampshade

*stares with the experience and skills of the world's greatest detective at a dog licking its balls*

Bruce: this may be the hardest challenge I've ever faced...

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Catwoman angrily pounds on the front door to Wayne Manor and then waits, arms crossed and scowling, with a caped chihuahua firmly attached to her ankle

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

Dads Dip Cup

Bruce : "who wants to go for a RIDE?"

*the dog's ears prick up and he begins excitedly running in circles, tail wagging*

*minutes later the batmobile pulls up to a building marked "Gotham City Veterinary Center"*

Dog (being carried inside): "you fooled me once, Dark Knight, but don't think this is over"

FutonForensic

batman makes a sad post in Pet Island about his dog passing away, BSS goons gripe about it being a marketing stunt and that the dog will get revived in a couple issues

FactsAreUseless

"Hey Clark, what's up, haven't heard from you lately. Check out my new dog. [dog picture]"

"Bruce, cool dog. Is he a super-dog? My dog, Krypto the super-dog, is a super-dog. [dog picture]"

"Clark, this is why we don't hang out."

vanisher

* news bulliten playing showing bank robbery in progress *

Batman: Lets go save em dog!

Robin: alright!!

Batman: oh sorry, not you Robin, I mean my dog here

vanisher

vanisher posted:

* news bulliten playing showing bank robbery in progress *

Batman: Lets go save em dog!

Robin: alright!!

Batman: oh sorry, not you Robin, I mean my dog here

Robin kicking a loose stone with his head hung low: who calls their dog "dog"

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
what kind of dog would the Joker get to retaliate? a pug?

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

got any sevens posted:

what kind of dog would the Joker get to retaliate? a pug?

a cat

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

*Batman, tears running down his eyes and down his suit, using a batarang to scoop up dog poop. Crime runs wild, but this is his life now.*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Batdog's flirtation with Catcat is pretty unsettling.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Batman keeps bringing around his handsome, powerful dog so Green Arrow buys one of those huge green parrots.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Batdog is always on the prowl for Squirrelman.

Some nerd is gonna tell me that Squirrelman is a real character with a long, storied history and I'm gonna get Batdog to throw up on the nerd's shoes.

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Sep 8, 2017

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

don't worry, shes a marvel character so the two wouldn't interact outside of non-canon crossover events

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
the bark knight

Starman Super DX

:vince:

thread over

Tell me more!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

RandomFerret posted:

don't worry, shes a marvel character so the two wouldn't interact outside of non-canon crossover events

oh man squirrel girl running away from the bark knight :allears:

----------------

google THIS

Batdog faces off against Poison Ivy's dog, Chocolate.

google THIS

Commissioner Gordon: Batman, come back here! Your dumb dog just poo poo on my lawn!...Batman?

(The dog poo poo has vanished. Gordon can hear something quietly licking its chops...or was that just the night wind?)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This video but Bruce Wayne's Dog intead of John Wayne's Teeth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctLVlkDWRs

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Batman never shoots his criminal foes, but there's nothing that says he can't bring along the odd Rottweiler...

----------------

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Batpooch bursts through a conveniently-placed glass ceiling and descends like a wraith into the Riddler's lair*

Riddler: Well, done Bat Mongrel, you've sniffed me out! But Riddle me this: what has four legs... and FLEES?

*Cackles and turns on vacuum cleaner*

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Sep 11, 2017

Drink-Mix Man

batmange

Drink-Mix Man

*Bruce switches to light gray batsuits because he's tired of having to use a lint roller all the time*

Starman Super DX

Drink-Mix Man posted:

*Batpooch bursts through a conveniently-placed glass ceiling and descends like a wraith into the Riddler's lair*

Riddler: Well, done Bat Mongrel, you've sniffed me out! But Riddle me this: what has four legs... and FLEES?

*Cackles and turns on vacuum cleaner*

:lol:

Tell me more!

Dads Dip Cup

Bruce tosses batarangs one by one saying "Fetch, boy! Fetch!" in an increasingly exasperated tone as the dog simply sits there staring and tilting his head at him

google THIS

(Batdog tosses a leash at Dane, hoping to distract him)

Dane: You think walkies is your ally? You merely adopted the walk.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Spinoff comic featuring Ace the Bathound's brother: Bass the Raphound. "Stoppin crimes and spittin rhymes"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Batdog was originally a well-behaved Golden Lab, but Frank Miller re-imagined it as a Doberman Pinscher.

For a very brief period in the 90's it was a chihuahua that wore neon green goggles.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Batman: "Ok pooch I've left the window open a crack for you, which actually is quite a feat considering it's more of a cockpit lid than a window but anyway I'll be back in five, I just need to pick up some milk from the store"
Bat dog: "Wwuuoooroughh!!"

*Later*
Passerby: "Oh my! How long have you been left in here boy?!"
*passerby heads into store to complain*

(Over Tannoy): "THIS IS A CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENT - COULD THE OWNER OF A BLACK... UHHH... CORVETTE PLEASE COME TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK IMMEDIATELY, THANKYOU"
Batman: "goddamnit"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Batman: "Ok pooch I've left the window open a crack for you, which actually is quite a feat considering it's more of a cockpit lid than a window but anyway I'll be back in five, I just need to pick up some milk from the store"

*Later*
Passerby: "Oh my! How long have you been left in here boy?!"
*passerby heads into store to complain*

(Over Tannoy): "THIS IS A CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENT - COULD THE OWNER OF A BLACK... UHHH... CORVETTE PLEASE COME TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK IMMEDIATELY, THANKYOU"
Batman: "goddamnit"

lol

• Locked thread