Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That was kind of an average episode. I'm really mad about it and will stop watching this 20 year-old show because of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/911176665803427840

Man they were pretty spot-on with those tweets. Great episode btw.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Squashy Nipples posted:

Pretty much the only thing that really made me laugh. Well, this and the bumpercars.

Maybe I just hate rap? I didn't get anything out of that, but a lot of goons seem to have loved it.

That slomo shot was great.

And I don't particularly like rap either, but I though it was funny just by itself without having seen the referenced video (which is itself pretty laughable). That makes it a good parody IMO.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo! I had no idea this was a thing, but reading youtube comments payed off for once. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mf4NsyOUVg

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Squashy Nipples posted:

Wow, so much arguing, so little facts. Straight from the Southern Poverty Law Center, an known authority on the topic:

I know this! Someone dumped paint on a Columbus statue here in Boston, a few days after that General Lee statue was torn down by protestors.

Also, my more radical friends on Facebook have been bitching about Columbus for years. In Boston, Italian Americans make a big deal out of him; they've really defied him to a silly degree. I was expecting Randy's DNA test to come back mostly Italian.

The Columbus controversy is certainly pretty old, I remember this first from the Sopranos episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBD61skoMk8 and I'm sure it came up way before that too.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I thought that was the best episode in a pretty long time, and I don't particularly hate this or the last season. Marcus is kind of annoying, sure, but also his part of the story is totally necessary for the nursing home stuff to work as well. Which was great, I loved the Killer Mike song and the oldies in particular, but just in general it felt like a very old school episode.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Small White Dragon posted:

Yes, Fractured But Whole is out today. Hope you guys enjoy it - I was slaved away for months on this one.

Only had a few minutes to try it out so far but looks pretty sweet and runs great on my tablet, awesome! Not sure I understood the pooping mechanic so far though. What part were have you been working on?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This probably wasn't quite as good as the previous episode but still quite fun. I think while they were poking fun at Heidi, the real target was Cartman's terrible (and also quite stereotypical) behavior. He could've just said that they need to be there at a particular time to get the pumpkin but because he's a little bitch he just remains a passive aggressive rear end in a top hat and does nothing.

Also the cool thing about witch pursuit... thing is that you can apply it to anything you want, e.g.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Solid episode, definitely one of my favorites this season. I liked Principal Woman and Miss Conduct and their romances and Kyle turning into his mom and forming Millenials Against Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I've seen Stranger Things but it seems to mostly reference kids and 80s music pretty much. The president stuff is mostly It, I assume.

I thought this was a great episode and while the season overall wasn't spectacular, it was better than the last one and definitely went in the right direction w/r/t serialization.

• Locked thread