Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

So we're doing this again.

God help us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Has anyone high up given any thought to moving the AFA out of Colorado? A relocation to another locale that's not so steeped in religious dogma might do it some actual good.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Glad to see the USPOL thread living up to its expectations.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I was really hoping someone was gonna answer that guy's question about St Louis. I'd like to know too.

Thirded. I realize that going on and on about Hillary and how she drank Bernie's milkshake and how she's horrible for it is DnD's favorite pasttime, but gently caress...I'd like to hear about what's going down in St. Louis, too.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

So Roy Moore just won the nomination for Jeff Sessions' old U.S. Senate seat.

Leave it to the great folks of the Great State of Alabama to make the worst possible decisions.

Then again, maybe Doug Jones finally has a fighting chance of winning, now. :unsmith:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Goddamn. Is anyone leading private efforts to get food and clean water out to folks in P.R.? Please say yes.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Condiv posted:

jesus christ lejackal

is there any situation you would ever support gun control?

I can think of one.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Hey Dead Reckoning, what do you think about former felons having their right to own firearms restored?

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Lightning Knight posted:

The power of Facebook is terrifying in the hands of an ambitious kleptocrat, but we've got two things going for us with Zuckerberg: he's a loving nerdlinger and he doesn't have strong public speaking skills.

I wonder how long it's gonna take him to realize that real power doesn't lie with the presidency -- it lies with whoever plays kingmaker to future presidents.

A Zuckerberg who uses his billions and Facebook data to sway presidential elections in his favor is infinitely more dangerous than a Zuckerberg who actually runs for president, imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Boon posted:

For instance, "border security" might mean money for a wall, increased agents and equipment, etc... and it might stem from racism. But if additional money for border technology is the price for DACA and not kicking people out of the country, then I would expect the Dems to make that deal. As the GOP adds more poison, that calculus changes.

Just want to note that this smacks of the same calculus that allowed the Fugitive Slave Act to become actual law. "But at least we were able to preserve the union." *civil war happens anyway*

• Locked thread