Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Office Pig posted:

I hope you're proud of yourself for resuscitating this terrible, terrible thread.

I'm proud of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stereotype posted:

Single payer is a bad idea because people will wrongly believe that Insurance Companies were murdered by the government.

We need a Public Option, so then we can watch them wither and die slowly and with great anguish, collapsing under their own weight as their captives flee their crumbling hulking mass to the shining beacon of Freely Purchasable Medicare.

Only then will the insurance companies be destroyed forever, in both the flesh and the soul, as they deserve.

Giving medicare to everyone will move them into providing supplemental plans and wither them.
Nationalizing the health care system will kill them.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xae posted:

A huge problem with schooling in the US is that the biggest problem, local control, is also it's most popular thing.

Parents like having control, they won't give it up with out a fight.

nationalize the kids

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RandomBlue posted:

Don't worry, we're hard at working cloning Michele Pfiefers to send in to all low-income schools. The hardest part has been working out the licensing for that Coolio song.

Cloning seems excessive, training in proper 'backward chair sitting' techniques would be a more cost efficient compromise.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

boner confessor posted:

look neither i or anyone in my revolutionary book club touch ourselves while fantasizing about jimmy carter being thrown in prison ok

i kinda doubt the members of your csa booklub don't do that tho

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is a rereg posted:

the other one is probated for reporting a bunch of lovely gif posts

e:

I was trying to make that clear w the username/posting combo :confused:

lol

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Kingfish posted:

I can't understand this chart what's going on here.

voting for or against things trump wants.

it counts raising the debt ceiling/harvey relief as pro trump so :shrug:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Office Pig posted:

Dropping in to depart on all y'all some steaming hot

... Biden takes.

so 2016 again?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
we got fake news'd

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Majorian posted:

How Christ-like.

Luke 22:36 - He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a flag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one to smite those who disrespect your flag."

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

Earlier in this thread some one posted about how they hoped a Judge would be assassinated.

That wouldn't happen if Judge Reinhold wasn't such a monster.

Grapplejack posted:

Like, we have actual Trots and Leninists that post here, as well as tankies of various stripes. It's silly to say that radicalization can't happen here or from the left, because it totally can and does.

A tankie mods this subforum.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/vprnet/status/966364337781837824

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle