Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

quote:

A 19-year-old West Side woman was found dead inside a walk-in freezer at a Rosemont hotel Sunday morning, about a day after she had gone missing from a party she attended with friends, police and her family said.

quote:

Jenkins' mother, Tereasa Martin, said police told her Jenkins apparently let herself into the freezer while inebriated and died inside.

quote:

But Martin said she questioned the friends' accounts, saying their "stories changed over and over."

So this fabulous lass was celebrating her new job position and somehow died in a hote freezer. Facebook is going wild with a video shot in the room with audio of screams saying "they raping her" and "help me." Apparently you can see the assailants in the reflection on her shades, or can you? Who did it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJYU6L23pmA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
So that's where Arby's get their meats.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Sorry, I can't be an internet detective anymore. Chief took my badge away for harassing too many brown people and women who play videogames.

• Locked thread