Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

The deli man always asked how thin I want my slices

Can they do cubes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
Any good deli will cut your meat and cheese however you want.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
yes you idiot

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Looking to get some corned beef creamed and chipped for my wife. Wondering if it's atypical to get creaming and chipping under one deli roof. Thanks.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Can we all please refrain from commenting in this thread until a proper Deli Connoisseur has replied? Until then, I cannot trust any of these statements.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This thread is DELI-ghtful

Hahaha nah I'm just kidding it sucks yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Doh004 posted:

Can we all please refrain from commenting in this thread until a proper Deli Connoisseur has replied? Until then, I cannot trust any of these statements.
Seconded– I'm looking forward to a deli VETERAN to save me the flopsweat incurred from making a mistake in front of the meat man's showcase. I'm headed to a Quinceañera at the end of this calendar month and what I'm hoping is that I can get an argyle pattern made out of cheese and meat for the value conscious consumer. You know how it is with the old ball-and-chain they send you out there- and they don't know how hard it is- to come back with specific meat and cheese patterns like I'm some food seamstress lmbo c'mon. I'm out of my element! I've got a tote'n chip and it ain't in perishables lmbo

edit: if you're in the Chicagoland area especially and you have information please let me know and thank you

• Locked thread