Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

just post the video if youre gonna do that

i want it in it's 4k glory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
https://twitter.com/Migishu/status/909821940042518531

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

i loving love that video

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Stymie is 100% correct in this post

ive said it before and ill say it again, stymie isn't wrong 100% of the time, it's just that he's the most wrong poster

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

my mom always says "oklahoma is a great place to be FROM" which i think is true

it sets the bar so low that everywhere else is amazing

im from california and my grandparents are "grapes of wrath" okies. that term was a serious slander to anyone who was from there, but gently caress oklahoma. nothing good has ever come from that shithole and nothing good will

including my family

e; my ex moved to OK to be his family after he trashed me so i hope he enjoys that pisshole of a state

DiggityDoink fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Oct 9, 2017

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

nice

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

please tell me this is a real stop

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

i have a hard time believing these videos arent faked by someone dubbing over the raven. like i know birbs can talk and poo poo but this sounds way too human

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

came to post this

that heater box :eyepop:

yeah, that's probably the thing that's impressed me the most about this build. fabing up an entire hvac system is some serious loving work

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

the guy who threw the punch ended up getting arrested and was the one who started talking poo poo with the old man

https://deadspin.com/panthers-fan-sucker-punches-old-man-1819436354

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

fishmech posted:

regal and amc, the two biggest theater chains in the country by far, are bringing generally alamo drafthouse style theaters but with deffo assigned seats to a bunch of their locations

theres also several small time alamo drafthouse knockoff chains with names like "studio grill" or something that are doing a similar thing, especially in new developments

yeah theres a studio movie grill near me that is decent. i didnt have any of the food but i had a pitcher of margarita that was nice and strong and the ticket prices are the same as a regular theater

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

`Nemesis posted:

Yea NeoGAF is back up. ICYMI - the owner over there tried to get rapey with a drunk girl. She puked, on herself presumably, and was in the shower cleaning up, and Evilore showed up in the shower naked. Uninvited.

NeoGAF is melting down in grand fashion now.

Some goon went through the trouble of collecting some screenshots for our enjoyment.

https://imgur.com/a/VrBTQ
https://imgur.com/a/s7WEu
https://imgur.com/a/UdyBn

gently caress this person who took pics of individual posts so its impossible to read

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Codeacious posted:

I was gonna curate it before I uploaded them all but Imgur was being a bitch so I decided "gently caress it" and threw em up as is

The resolution on em is big so you can at least zoom them in I guess

If anyone wants an archive of all of them let me know

listen man, your the fresh neogaf dude so unless you're gonna curate the gently caress out of them, you're not worth it here

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

muckswirler posted:

Nobody gives a loving poo poo about NeoGAF hth

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

dont post a video of me posting, including the sounds

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

would totally rock either of these

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Cheekio posted:

What was the first IP you really, truly loved that went to poo poo? The Simpsons were great but the C&C franchise is what forced me to stop believing in a just and good world.

probably wing commander. and now we have the turd of SC as its legacy

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

ugh, i read the comments

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

duh? that's what makes it tasty

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

i know people have said this a thousand times before, but please dont post a gif of me as a young child. i was both young and inexperienced in my ways of the rim.

i have since studied Wing Chun, Tai Chi Quan, Mei Hua Quan, Ba Gua Zhang, Ba Ji, Praying Mantis, Qin Na, and Xing Yi Quan and you may now know me as Hoops Barkley.

DiggityDoink fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Nov 6, 2017

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

namaste cucksan

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
https://twitter.com/IsiahWhitlockJr/status/928312886459535366

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

well he's not wrong

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Stymie posted:

the only humans you interact with are named johnnie walker and jim beam

my stone eater is called mr sauza

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

ok i might have to watch this movie

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Codeacious posted:

The more I look at this the more I realize how brilliant of an idea it actually is

stick some armor plating on the front and it's like your own mini tank

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

shoutout to soultaco on gtube for providing resolution to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w22OVIY-a_U

arbys curly fries are still the best fries in america, ill even admit to enjoying a beef and cheddar on occasion, that poo poo is just tasty with some horsey sauce on top.

gently caress you and gently caress jon stewart

DiggityDoink fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Nov 21, 2017

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Pardot posted:

does anyone have a link to that series of photos where someone took a photo of themsleves, then people asked how he did it, and then there was a second photo that showed the camera setup, then people asked how /that/ one was taken since the camera is in the shot, then there's another, and it goes on like that for several increasingly complicated setups?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/cmwov/hey_reddit_what_tattoos_do_you_have/c0tpyls/

found by searching for "picture inception"

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

im the skull embedded with plastic buttons after a crash

still a cool rear end interior

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

This would be enough time to have a one hour episode every month.

Brooker, hit up your boy Jon Oliver and start producing Monthly Wipe, Tonight

i would watch the gently caress out of a monthly or weekly wipe

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

Yea, so why the gently caress has he not done weekly wipe for the last two years? Too busy on black mirror? Ok, good. Fine. But there's too much poo poo going on to get lazy now, so at least do more than 1 wipe a year.

yeah black mirror was good and all but it's too cinematic to make you actually give a gently caress. it's more of an "oooh that was hosed up, i'll think about that for a few hours" rather than something actually relating to real life, which can actually make a change in someone

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

and weekly wipe started seriously dragging towards the end, i just don't think you can maintain any level of quality over that kind of running time (evidence: every television show in america), so i'd rather have too little than too much

last week tonight is still pretty good even though they're only on like 20 weeks out of the year

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

those must be those server logs i've heard mentioned so often

this tangents off into a question i have, do any of you refer to pooping as "logging out"? im a single dude of 34 but this is like a dad joke of mine that i'll say to close family members

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

my family is too waspy to ever refer to a bodily function*

*we'll see i'm visiting for turkey day and might try to sneak something by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtdtxNLh7A

just if you gotta poop, casually say "my bad, i gotta go log out real quick, i gotta flush my cache" your family will think youre real tech savvy but honestly youre takin a deuce

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

i need my euphemisms to be a little more victorian, or maybe skewing towards the reagan era

edwardian may be a little crass

hmm at least this is from across the pond

taking a shatner :thunk:

im for being an rear end in a top hat this thanksgiving since i was called a snowflake and a cuck by my dad for being on Kaepernick's side a couple days ago, his birthday is today too so this should be fun

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

you should fight him

if my dad misgenders my nephew i will do something accidental to him in solidarity

he made my adult sister cry on the phone to me the other night so im definitely in the camp of making his day uncomfortable

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

this is always the best part of thanksgiving with family

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

new hot chocolate, high velocity lookin a lil equine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

St Evan Echoes posted:

This Is How Arby’s Makes Their Sandwiches
- Tusen Takk

would still eat those delicious beef and cheddars along with a side of curly fries and a root beer

• Locked thread