Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Tortuga posted:

You fuckin heard me, Liverpool are gonna qualify

Liverpoo will not qualify, same as their last foray in the CL. Pretending a point at home to Sevilla is good is loving delusional, so much for 'Fortress Anfield' and those magical European nights with the 12th man proving an advantage. Really needed 3 points there. Liverpool are more than capable of absolutely making GBS threads the bed away against the poorest sides, never mind any side that is well drilled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

straight up brolic posted:

lol chill out man this group is insanely easy

Like the Ludogorets Basel Real Madrid group :allears:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Amr Zaki was a glorious flash in the pan.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Liverpool will fail to get all three points.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Thanks again to Liverpoo for 5 points in the Sky Super 6 predictor league, I reckon they could gently caress up the return fixture too. Draw at Anfield to Spartak and the same or worse away to Sevilla and getting out of the group will be fun.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Liverpoo will not qualify, same as their last foray in the CL. Pretending a point at home to Sevilla is good is loving delusional, so much for 'Fortress Anfield' and those magical European nights with the 12th man proving an advantage. Really needed 3 points there. Liverpool are more than capable of absolutely making GBS threads the bed away against the poorest sides, never mind any side that is well drilled.

Come on you Spartaks :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

vyelkin posted:

lol remember when evilhawk wanted to sack klopp like two months ago

To be fair from what I saw of the Brighton match (didn’t see anything last night) whilst them Pools are a dream going forward if they come up against a competent attack they are gonna struggle. If it works for them that’s great but I think Klopp’s failure to sort the defence out is an issue, he’s been there long enough.

• Locked thread