Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

IPI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Popete posted:

How lazy were the original settlers that they had the chance to name a town on a recently discovered continent and they just tacked on New to whatever town they come from in England?

They might just have been homesick. Or it was named after a person and not directly after a city, like New York (named for the Duke of York at the time)

Also, Lake and Fulton counties ended up voting for the amendment:

https://twitter.com/FrankCalabrese/status/1595214186476437504?s=20&t=bQI3hAUai7O-MhxCaTNJhQ

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
Great Plains Khanate Megathread

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Lammasu posted:

The only way I can see anyone thinking Oppenheimer would be a raw raw Military Industrial Complex movie is if they have been in a 25-year coma and have no idea who Christopher Nolan is.

I mean, considering the Nolan Batman movies...

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Niwrad posted:

What is everyone doing who wants to not vote for Biden? I saw some Muslim organizations saying to just not vote at all in the race, although I don't know if that helps. Saw some saying to write-in Gaza but I don't know how good our write-in stuff is.

https://www.ettingermentum.news/p/the-uncommitted-voters-guide

Illinois is Category 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

bort posted:

That's informative, but does that affect the rest of the ballot?

I'm not entirely sure, but just to be safe choose one of the other 3 primary candidates if you want the rest of your ballot to count

banned from Starbucks posted:

Just put Bidens name down like you know you'll do in November

I don't know why you think I'm going to do this