Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

What in the world is scorigami?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

axeil posted:

They need to be able to move the games the whole season.

Also:

Also also:

Jags are about to be 2-1 with upcoming games:

@NYJ
@PIT
LA
@IND
CIN

Jags could easily start 6-2

And the backhalf of their schedule is:

LAC
@CLE
@ARI
IND
SEA
HOU
@SF
@TEN

Could the Jags be a playoff team? The Titans obviously look like a much better team but their D has been extremely impressive with the exception of the Titans game.
No.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

What the hell did the Jets do to the Dolphins?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Literally the most Lions ending to a game imaginable
Indeed.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Coldforge posted:

If anything would make me believe the "NFL is rigged!" crowd, this is it. Jags play in front of their London crowd, and Bortles manages to look like an actual QB? :raise:
I got off a plane mid way through the third quarter of that game. I turned airplane mode off and my phone instantly blew up. Joe Flacco had 8 yards of passing and 2 ints. The Ravens had earned 1 first down all game to that point. Please don't take this from me.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

zimbomonkey posted:

On an unrelated note I'm really disappointed that no Panthers took a knee. It seems like an odd thing to be concerned about, but it just seems like none of them care. I know that they probably got the order from Jerry (which in itself is a GIGANTIC problem) but just a few short years ago people were low key saying the Panthers were "too black" (looking at you Tennessee mom). The Superbowl squad was a really loving black team and it kind of felt like a part of their identity. This team no longer has an identity and it makes them tough to watch on sundays.
Source your quotes.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Tom Sellout posted:

Cowboys beat Cardinals by more than seven points, so that is a Quality Win. Looking forward to frontloading a shitload of money to Demarcus Lawrence to lock him down before it's time to pay Dak and Zeke.

I still don't know what the hell Garrett does as a coach other than punt it on the opposing team's 45 yard line, but Linehan and Marinelli are real good coordinators.
The Cowboys still need to pay Frederick, Martin, and Jones. According to OverTheCap, the Cowboys have over 20mil in dead money this year ( :eyepop: (10 of it is Romo)) and 10 in open space. Are they going to be able to pay their rising stars? Also what are the chances that they cut Witten and his 12mil cap hit when it seems he is mostly a blocker at this point in his career?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

incompetent posted:

already paid
Oh, I must not have done enough digging - his cap hit this year is showing as just over 4mil so I didnt realize.

edit: Oh poo poo and they have Collins locked up through 2019 too. Yeesh, that OL.

• Locked thread