Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
There are times where I won't toss my pasta and its sauce together (or even finish it in another pan!). I sometimes want to have some mostly naked noodles in the same bite as properly sauced ones :iiam:

(also hi dino sup)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

MorgaineDax posted:

Chopped garlic up once, never again. I can't tell the difference between these and fresh anyway.

YOU HEATHEN

Nah, just kidding. I don't get the pre-minced, but I do get the pre-peeled garlic. My local veggie market sells containers of peeled garlic for cheaper than the individual bulbs :iiam:

• Locked thread