Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I like my eggs scrambled hard, over high heat. 9 times out of 10 if I'm making eggs, I'm using the same pan (sans most of the grease) that I made bacon or sausage or whatever in, and would rather scramble it hard than either use a second pan or wait for it to cool. Plus I think wet scrambled eggs are just weird.

Eggs of any other kind (fried, poached) I prefer runny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

cream cheese on a toasted hot dog bun

I had an incredible hot dog the other day that had cream cheese on it. I'm not even ashamed.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Doh004 posted:

YOU HEATHEN

Nah, just kidding. I don't get the pre-minced, but I do get the pre-peeled garlic. My local veggie market sells containers of peeled garlic for cheaper than the individual bulbs :iiam:

If it's cheaper, alright. I've never even looked to see if it's for sale - peeling garlic, especially large quantities of it is so easy I've never seen the point.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Manuel Calavera posted:

That's not a sin in any way.

Also I am an unapologetic lover of Cincinnati Chili, but any regular here knows that. And I will fight anyone who disagrees with it.

I suppose my one "sin" of cooking is not salting much, at work. But we have to do that because it's a hospital so we have to be easy on the sodium for patient food.

Oh, this is another one for me (albeit at home, not at work). I spent a number of my formative years living with my dad who chronically oversalted - as a result, I usually undersalt everything. That said, when I have people over for dinner I usually warn them and invite them to finish salting to their taste.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

I'll have to make some sort of soup and replace the stock with the corn stock instead. Not sure what just yet, but I'll try to remember to post about it when I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Drink and Fight posted:

I despise Campari.

Ban for trolling.

• Locked thread