Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

THE MACHO MAN posted:

I can cook lots of different dishes no problem, but gently caress me if I don;'t ruin rice every time I make it.

Thankfully, I have a rice cooker now.

Same here. I wouldn't say I ruin it but it is often just not quite right. And draining it when there is too much water leaves it soggy. I love my rice cooker.

Drink and Fight posted:

I microwave raw broccoli.

Me too, sometimes. Mostly for my son if I need to make him quick dinner. But my preferred mode of cooking is to roast it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Ohnonotme posted:

I cook plain chicken breasts until they are REALLY overdone and dry, then eat them almost like jerky. No seasoning or marinade.

You're a monster. I can understand a lot of weird things in this thread but overdone meat is an abomination.

• Locked thread