Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
At home I always always always cook shirtless and in sandals

Even when oil splatters my chest pubes or I get a hot food nugget stuck between my toesies woesies

In line with this (don't act like u don't) I eat food off the floor and also occasionally from between my toes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011

Mr. Wiggles posted:

In all honesty, those are things that I do not do.

You mean to tell me that when you're cooking at home and you drop a pizza roll briefly on the floor, you dont look at it with pure lust and then shovel it into your mouth?

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

I save all of my 'dine oil and use it for vinaigrettes and mayo and stuff. A+, highly recommended.

That's so loving pro

Does it impart a 'dine flavor?

• Locked thread