Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxphocker
Aug 17, 2005

PLEASE DO NOT BACKSEAT MODERATE
My tuna salad has yellow mustard in it.

I like mayo/mustard on fries.

My PB&J is usually with two types of PB (dark chocolate and crunchy regular) and black raspberry jam.

I have a 'standard meal' recipe that basically anything fits into the formula:
A protein
A grain
A veg
Flavoring

Typically chicken over rice with a bag of mixed veg and some kind of curry sauce (vindaloo, korma, etc) plus some naan. But other examples include swapping out with lamb/beef, or chicken, bag of mixed veg, tater tots, and can of cheddar cheese soup mix put into a dish and baked. Upwards of 60% of my daily meals end up being one of these because I can make enough for at least four days and don't have to cook again for a while.

Occasionally I like ketchup on a hot dog (being from Chicago, sacrilege)

Pretzel crisps and cream cheese are amazing!

I hate chunky salsa...so I pour the whole jar into a pitcher and blend it with a stick blender until consistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxphocker
Aug 17, 2005

Mr. Wiggles posted:

This is actually a cool and good thing to do.

I like it because it cuts some of the oiliness of the tuna...but everyone I've ever said that to looks at me funny. Good to know others do it too...

Oxphocker
Aug 17, 2005

Liquid Communism posted:

Tuna, yellow mustard, a little mayo, dill relish, salt, and pepper.

My full recipe is tuna, mayo, mustard, celery, pepper, chopped dill pickle, and if I'm really going fancy some chopped egg white.

• Locked thread