Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Rad Valtar posted:

This literally brought tears to my eyes. Seeing sick kids now that I have a two year old just kills me.

Yup. :(

LeeMajors posted:

So it is 2017 and UF has won 31 straight games against Kentucky

Hell yes, I will take it. It's incredible that the streak has survived Ron Zook, Will Muschamp, and (so far) Jim McElwain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

so who are they going to sit out the first half against

They've been suspended all season, so far. I can't imagine that they will return.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Someone in my office suggested we should go get Mark Richt and I know that would never happen but I would never stop laughing if he came to UT and immediately won a national championship

Miami > Tennessee as an overall program. Richt going for a title is also like Charlie Brown trying to kick Lucy's football. So, wrong on both accounts. But, on the bright side, you have a decent roster for the next coach to develop.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Also anyone else who quoted me apparently completely missed the part where I said it would never happen

Y'all took that poo poo way too seriously

Fantasizing about Richt winning a title at Tennessee demands some kind of response. And lay off of me, as I'm in mourning for my alma mater's football program. :rip:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

General Dog posted:

Mark my words, Chip Kelly will not land east of the Rockies

UCLA?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Tennessee doesn't need rebuilding. We need a good coach who can develop talent and win the loving lovely East.

:manning: ? Please, do it.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

UGA / Tennessee has trap game written all over it. It's another game in a long string of games where UGA should be able to dominate them from the word go, and Butch is going to be coaching shoe his life and I think his players know that.

UGA is going to steamroll the SEC East.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Vols are both checkering Neyland AND wearing the alternate Smokey Grays. We're so hosed

Trash can gray for Butch's Last Stand.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

General Dog posted:

Nick Saban could announce that he shoves Stalin shaped dildos up his rear end nightly; it wouldn't matter.

It would matter because dozens of wannabe Sabans would start walking funny soon after the announcement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Real Name Grover posted:

Of course, being 35/a total dorkwad, I just see

I am also 35 and a total dorkwad. Is this the epiphany where we realize that we're just a single hivemind?

• Locked thread