Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

GobiasIndustries posted:

I wasn't expecting Sparty to beat Notre Dame but god drat those loving turnovers :( Lewerke I get, it's his first real season starting, but c'mon LJ, you know what you need to do.

We're bad now. After years of being good, I have to embrace that we are the worst. At least we play Rutgers so we can to 3-9 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

LJ went from breakout player on a team that should've been undefeated to lone bright spot on a terrible team to net negative on another terrible team.

If Maryland is down to their third string QB for the rest of the year that should be easily winnable too.

We get lucky with Indiana and that's 5. I wonder if we can sneak to 6 and lose to a MAC team in the Pizza Bowl.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

MourningView posted:

Ugh that sucked so bad. We win that game if their starting running back is literally anyone else in the country. It unfair for someone to be that strong and that fast. Outside of maybe mccaffrey in the Rose Bowl that's the best I've ever seen a RB play.

Still feel alright about the rest of the season. I was worried that game was going to be a blowout and we kept it close the whole way and basically shut down the non-Barkley parts of the offense. That's the best the DLine has played all year in terms of pass rush and the secondary looks a lot better with Hooker starting at safety over Gervase.

Offensive play calling was really bad in the first half. Brian has been pretty creative and aggressive by Iowa standards so far this year but he just shutdown and went to something out of the Greg Davis playbook. I love Wadley but he needs room to be effective and just plowing him into the teeth of an all out run blitz over and over is a terrible idea. We need to find a power back to complement him like Daniels did last year or he's going to die. We also should have been doing way more draws, screens, and early down passing in general. You could tell Stanley was amped up and off but he's still played pretty well and if they're begging you to pass like that you have to show you can do it.

Good news. You are winning next week.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Friendly reminder that MSU is a 3.5 point favorite against Iowa, so feel free to bet your mortgage on us having three turnovers and losing by a 9-21 point margin.

• Locked thread