Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
I'm hungover and we're probably gonna poo poo the bed in an embarrassing fashion and/or lose half of our starters on offense to the Knoxville turf next week, but goddamn that was the best game I've seen UGA play in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

Scionix posted:

Thanks for loving up ourquality win FSU u loving jobbers

Alabama's #1 ranking now in jeopardy

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

lol Georgia is not gonna blowout Tennessee in knoxville. I find the very idea absurd

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

in 2014 UGA went to Jacksonville to play a shambolic gators squad coached by a dead man walking and we got the brakes beat off of us. not gonna assume anything

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

D.N. Nation posted:

Butch Jones had a testy presser today, offering forth a low-wattage version of the THAT'S NOT TRUUUUUUE portion of Mike Gundy's I'm A Man Rant:

this sounds exactly like the sort of insane rant an embattled coach would give right before georgia loses to him in embarrassing fashion. consider me shook.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

Joey Freshwater posted:

I seriously, seriously doubt you have anything to worry about and people should be dumping their life savings into that -7 line

you can't trick me orange devil

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

nothing would make me happier than for georgia to beat tennessee so bad that they fire butch jones that very night so obviously it won't happen

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

Auburn :allears:

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

I've been saying for years that the Dems should recruit Saban to run for Senate

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

The Glumslinger posted:

I once almost got into a fight at a college bar in Reno because we were rooting for the wrong dude in an MMA fight

My brother once nearly got into a fight over the election result last year with an Australian at an Auburn bar in Atlanta, which we went to get a drink in after Georgia beat them

was pretty surreal

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Well, it looks like I’ll be missing the first half of the Tennessee-Georgia game. I’ve got to pull some overtime this weekend. This is one of the rare times where I’m not bummed about missing a Tennessee game due to work. I’ll take the pay over the shitshow that will happen in Knoxville.

I look forward to angrily trying to explain to you why Georgia is down by 17 at the half when you get back

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

Raku posted:

tennessee brought in a trash can mascot after a rival made a meme of their stadium looking like a garbage worker convention

wearing that ugly-rear end orange will do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

The only CFB places I go are SA, reddit cfb, SBNation's UGA page, and a Georgia fan blog that's run by a pretty cool guy and frequented by occasionally very toxic commenters.

• Locked thread