Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tad SG
Apr 16, 2003

Here are provided seats of meditative joy, where shall rise again the destined reign of Troy.
That was USC's 13th straight win (last loss was to Utah exactly 1 year ago), and 14th straight win over Cal. Was it the performance I wanted? No. Sometimes the way the games are going this season, it seems like we have screenwriters instead of coaches. But the team keeps finding ways to win and so I'll just be happy and enjoy the ride. I am making the 6.5 hour drive from Portland to Pullman for the WSU game on Friday- hopefully we get a few players back for that game- it should be a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tad SG
Apr 16, 2003

Here are provided seats of meditative joy, where shall rise again the destined reign of Troy.

Nervous posted:

Oregon lost to a bad ASU team and I am ashamed.

This morning, some friends and I were arguing over who would be fired first: RichRod, or Graham. Graham was the unanimous pick. Oregon probably single handedly gave him the rest of the season at least.

Now the poll would be RichRod or Mora?

Edit: Crazy to think that half the P12 South might be firing their head coaches this season.

Tad SG
Apr 16, 2003

Cup of Hemlock posted:

Mora is totally gone. Letting *this* Stanford team drop nearly 60 on you? Not gonna work.

Good game today, by the way. Happy with how Cal played, and that the things that led to the L can be fixed/worked on. The Wazzu game Friday should be a good one.

Cal's defense is legit, and outside of a crazy disaster of a 4th quarter, Cal's offense outplayed SC today. As much as I disliked Wilcox as DC at USC, he seems to be a huge improvement over Dykes as a head coach!

• Locked thread