Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Scarf posted:

I'm glad Clemson decided to show up in the 4th quarter. Holy gently caress that game was frustrating as hell to watch. Partly because the announcers were dog poo poo and were mispronouncing Etienne's name constantly.

Also Feaster is the love child of Reggie Merriweather and CJ Spiller and I love it.

It never felt like a close game, but both offenses kept sputtering.

Kelly's picks were annoying, he is determined to not take a sack. I'm still impressed by his play overall - his running skills are getting ignored by the press. But his inexperience showed in some decision making and failure to let plays develop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

I feel like Venables is K State or bust at this point

Pretty much my take on Venables if I'm understanding you. He could have long since gotten a really good HBC job. Either he goes back to K State or is at Clemson for the foreseeable future.

• Locked thread