Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I like Sunday morning football because I'm at work anyway. Today will be super special because I'll get to listen to coworkers bitch about players kneeling even more than they usually do :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
That promo was great.

Has your daughter always been named Kareem Hunt?

Yes.

:lol:

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

whatis posted:

i can't wait for the tweet

Kelly is chasing a naked Trump covered in self tanning lotion around the white house trying to take away his phone at this exact moment.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

That's coming back :(

nope!

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I think smith has been pressured on every drop so far this season.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
gently caress yeah another pick!

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I think that was a decent spot.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

He was closer than the spot is but I'm not sure you can overturn that and give him a first down.

Can we "win" the challenge and pick up a yard?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
penalties gonna cost us this game.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Alaois posted:

they want to use it to launch the service and get people to use it but instead people will, you know, not pay for a loving CBS streaming service and the show will die and i'll be sad

What a dumb decision.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
"Was you daughters name always Kareem Hunt?"

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Alaois posted:

also regular CBS is FREE OVER THE AIR

Yeah, I would have assumed they'd have it stream for free off their site or something that isn't completely retarded like creating another subscription service.

• Locked thread