Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

it was awesome to kill people and hear them calling you a human being as you ran over the top of their corpse

This was probably the best implementation of voice chat with strangers ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

how did i miss "halo 5 multi and forge is on PC for free" seriously

Because nobody gives a crap about halo 5 probably

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Considering what Bungie's up to, I can't really rag on 343 that much

Lol........

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I remember the Duck Hunt custom mode where players would rotate between one team getting fed out of jet ramps to fly through the air across the map and the other team shooting at them with gauss hogs to get points

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah but those were just a handful of custom modes made available by the devs every once in a blue moon. I want a game with hundreds of different wacky modes curated by the community and that's apparently too much to ask for now

You can't do this anymore bc unique stuff has to be DLC gated and developed by the actual studio. Which can't get fun stupid stuff past publishers if you can't sell lootboxes for it for 4+ years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Titanfall 2 as well. You could get really goofy with the running physics

• Locked thread