Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really wish I could play this on pc lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mush Man posted:

Apparently, you can. For multiplayer, at least.

What the

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

This was probably the best implementation of voice chat with strangers ever

it's true

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played a few rounds it works like you'd want it to

The servers also have different styles I've seen. So some are halo 5 style but most are 3/reach

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Average Bear posted:

Halo Reach gets overlooked a lot but man was it amazing. The ending was incredible as well.

This is one of my favorite games ever

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Rocket Race was such good funny gaming. i dont understand why FPS developers keep trying to cater to these frustrated competitive serious esports gamers, just give me a place where i can have goofy fun with my friends

Rocket Hog on blood glitch is some of the most fun I've ever had while gaming

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The most insane forge mode I played was this version of infection where all the human players were locked in this grid and could only jump to move. The zombies started at the top of this huge ramp with every land vehicle in the game and they had to try to road kill the human plays who had to jump over the cars. Eventually my friends found out that if you shot the teleport mesh that sent vehicles that missed or hit back to the top of the ramp with an explosive it would make whatever was going through the teleporter at that exact moment fly out again at super speeds at the human players. It hit one guy so hard that his rag doll skipped across the water under the map like a stone for 10 seconds. The map was called jump rope

https://youtu.be/OsH6ISh19WI

frank.club fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some reddit guy remade the map for that halo online thing I might check it out

• Locked thread