Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i did a halo 3 lan party w/ friends last winter, and it was epic. truly some great maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squeezy Farm posted:

remember getting ODSt and having not only an epic solo campaign but the full set of H3 multi and DLC with the amazing firefight mode? this gamer does. gently caress Bungie for abandoning Halo for Shitstainy .

ODSt loving owned

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my friends and i made up this game on that map with the crashed ship submerged in sand where it was 2 on 2 teams, and each team had a four wheeler and a rocket launcher. one player would drive and one player would stand on the back with the rocket launcher. then you raced in a circuit around the ship, and the first team to 3 laps, or the last team left standing was the winner.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

It’s so hosed up what became of Bungie. Every time I see Luke smith talking about gamer psychology and giving players dopamine hits every 38.6 seconds it makes me want to take a classic, perfect Halo 3 shotty to all of gaming

who invented the loot box? because i want to go back in time and... i dunno tell him not to

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW I'll never watch an entire Roseanne marathon while jumping around weird rear end TF2 servers ever again. Joining an Australian guys allcrit lowgrav server he was on by himself & him instantly being pissed off calling us queers and what sounded like rumpshaggers but I'm still not sure

hey dude, roseanne is coming back, so you never know

• Locked thread