Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Soral posted:

never heard of it

Bull poo poo. I thought you were getting help for this type of crap dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Kthulhu5000 posted:

that assault rifle looks like a squirtgun.

masta chief, squirting the masta flava of mountain dew in yo face. the death is from the 'beetus.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

extremebuff posted:

this would be really awesome to try with everyone lol holy poo poo

Agreed. LEt's get this show on the road people

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

goferchan posted:

Yeah I get the “sads” too this time of year but if any other Depression Imps are reading this I URGE you to check out Bojack Horseman on Netflix. Such a realistic depiction of mental illness that it’s uncanny

Seen it. Not a fan.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

Rocket Race was such good funny gaming. i dont understand why FPS developers keep trying to cater to these frustrated competitive serious esports gamers, just give me a place where i can have goofy fun with my friends

:yeah:

• Locked thread