Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Super excited for Kino no Tabi and Ancient Magus Bride. I'll probably wait for reviews before starting anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I didn't find Bahamut s2's second half to be particularly weaker than the first, except for the last few eps, which went all GIANT EPIC FANTASY BATTLE. Not as interesting as swashbuckling hijinks, though they pulled it off better than s1 did. I liked the show a lot.

I don't mind giant epic fantasy battles (especially when the opening has promised them), but the number of characters shoehorned in made things a lot weaker and the refusal to actually engage with Charioce's actions was idiotic.

I would have been very happy with him going down in flames and Nina learning that sometimes you crush on people who turn out to be awful, but apparently the writer disagreed. The fate of some other characters just made things worse.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Sindai posted:

Actually, she was an office lady and quit to play games full time.

I really like the setting and art of Children of the Whale but the story was not what I was hoping for.

Can you say any more? I haven't seen much on this show.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I'm trying a free week of Anime Strike and just binged the first three episodes of Land of the Lustrous. It's super queer and I love that. I don't love the inconsistent bitrate; Amazon, pull your poo poo together.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Fargin Icehole posted:

Wanted to ask about PsychoPass, i heard it was good. Confirm/deny?
My fiance and I started it and we had high hopes based on things I'd heard, but the fourth episode was offensively stupid and we called it quits right there.

• Locked thread