Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Smoking Crow posted:

My most anticipated show of fall 2017 is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo announcement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Lemon-Lime posted:

You can make 99% of proper cocktails at home, you just need to own a handful of common spirits and mixers. Just adding milk to whisky or Kahlua isn't making cocktails. :v:

That's cream to vodka and kahlua, and it is a classy drink.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Moltrey posted:

that 👏 anthology 👏 anime 👏 is 👏 going 👏 to 👏 loving 👏 rule 💀💀💀💀

What's the deal with the candle headband? I haven't seen that since a character wore it in ranma 1/2.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Not enough anime of shirtless musclemen punching each other in the face and balls.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Anyone who doesn't like the YYH intro/ending dubs has no heart.

Anyone who doesn't like rock the dragon has no soul.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

If this could be reciprocal, I'd like to see a popular japanese anime character transported to gotham city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
you know what's also never a bad thing? insane boxing matches with ridiculous super moves.

it's been 4 years, japan. gimmie my dempsey rolls!

• Locked thread