Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
How do you reduce Chaos corruption as Malekith?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Is ME still broken with Chaos/Dwarf spam and incorrect difficulty settings?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Pit Cathy in as a "expeditionary force" that plays effectively like the nomands until you settle.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

V for Vegas posted:

poo poo this is just two weeks after Red Dead.

You can play RDR during the load/turn times.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
As Luthor Harkon, are you supposed to just get DOWed by every single Lizardmen and roaming army that you come across?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
As the tomb kings, is there anything you can do to get books off allies without betraying them?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Does the beta patch stop the AI Order factions from steamrolling everything? In every ME game I'm playing, the Empire, Bretonnia, HEs and Dwarfs will always get together and crush everyone around them while being allied to each other.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Gort posted:

It doesn't target Order separately from Destruction, so I don't see why it would.

Changing the balance of things might result in different outcomes even if its not a direct buff or nerf.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Playing as Malus Darkblade in ME. Does Malekith just suck balls in every playthrough or is it dependent on game to game? Normally he'll confederate all the DE and at least hold his own in Naggarond.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Is there any mod that allows you to buy dread with favour as the Beastmen? It's late game, I'm swimming in favour but it's largely useless since for Beastmen, the limiting factor is how much dread you have.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

KPC_Mammon posted:

I never had enough favor in my campaign, it can be spent on absurdly powerful items that make your lords and heroes the best in the game.

You can craft multiple copies of each item.

That doesn't get me more Minotaurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

stranger danger posted:

Is there any hilariously broken OP bullshit that anyone knows about? I don't have any race in particular that I want to play first, so I wanna partake in the cheese before it inevitably gets patched out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L-pj5XXFaY