Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Ill poo poo on dems as fast as anyone else, but the dipshits in the national only show you what the national establishment is (not) doing. Whats doesnt get reported is what people are doing locally, which is where the biggest impact will be in the coming elections imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Im the 13% of black millennials who just arnt sure

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

MysteriousStranger posted:

What's awesome is if this all pans out there are worse sex acts than the piss tape.

Please god, put it on TV!

At the very least the prostitute will be underage

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

the prostitute(s) is/are all long dead :smith:

also they literally poo poo in his mouth a few times

i give it a 50/50 chance that trump kills them on camera while they wear a michelle obama mask

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

i don't want to believe they're dead, but there's no way they're still alive

lets be honest, considering the condition of russia in general they were probably dead without any intervention on the gov's part.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The piss tape will be out by next fall at the latest.

Just in time for the midterms :getin:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Is there a party that Abe is underestimating the support of like with Labour and Abe is winding himself up for a cucking?

Or is this a savvy move to streamline war preparations

politics in japan is so :matters: it would make this thread blush.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol if you havent had so many 'in school without pants" dreams that it stops being embarassing

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

"ah, some peaceful me time" I tell myself as my boss screams at me to get the gently caress out of the tent and back to work or I'm fired.

Deploy it anywhere! *tent gets collapsed as I set it up on a busy sidewalk*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I love the colder weather of fall. What I dont love is the fact that Im always tired if I wake up before sunrise which is now required :|

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

Donny & Eric Awesome Administration Great Job

new thread title spotted

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

colder? its been hotter than fukken summer so far

In your area. Here its dropped to a comfy 50 with perpetual rain

This years been fun for weather, with the East coast turning into the tropics, the front range turning into the pacific northwest, and the pacific northwest turning into mordor.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

so is there a website that just has old bombass pixel art? cause old neogeo/pc98 graphics are my poo poo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

This need nite crew put on it somewhere

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

LOOOOOOOLLL

HOW DID YOU GUYS ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR ENEMIES EVEN BETTER AFTER 17 YEARS.

HOW.

lmao someone hasnt been paying attention. The US army turned the vietcong from a guerilla force into a professional army capable of stone walling the chinese, this aint the first time its happened.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i'm gonna repeat myself

again

the second trump is ousted, hashtag the resistance considers their mission over because their mission is 1000% about trump being in office. it's not about republicans or republican policy. it's strictly about trump. the best plan is to just let trump stay in office and continue to be loving terrible (despite the ever persistent threat to ending humanity in nuclear hellfire) so he pisses off most of the country but also keeps hashtag the resistance people mad as gently caress so they actually give a poo poo and turn out to vote because you can't totally rely on everyone else and if 2016 taught us anything you really want every vote you can get

if they stop giving a gently caress if he's ousted they don't turn out and you get a republican in office again in 2020, be it a pence on a second term or whatever

the best thing about donald trump is that nothign he's actually done in terms of policy is different then what any other republican candidate would have done. Yes even puerto rico.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

like imagine the past year with loving ted cruz as pres. all the current horrible poo poo, EVEN MORE horrible poo poo since ted can actually coordinate congress, and with like a 10th of the complaining since nobody other than donny would pick fights with tv personalities.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i think you might have seen a different-ish approach to the dreamers, maybe no lust for a wall because it's loving stupid, but yeah

the puerto rico thing is heinous and he's trying to take credit for everything despite giving a gently caress about a week and a half too late

as terrible as it sound i completely forgot about the dreamers thing with all the other poo poo thats happened. Any word on congressional action towards un-loving that?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Slamhound posted:

If you call him on it, he'll say its a joke.

post memes that show nazis getting shot with a comment about the last group who did jewish conspiracies. If he gets triggered say its a joke.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

note that "infighting" can be "failing to meet trump's standards"

trump's standards of course are constantly shifting randomly

he was fired for flying on a private jet, which would imply that he's trumps equal and cant have that can we

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jazerus posted:

how wild would napoleon in america have been

napoleon taking up a new life commanding artillery in the war of 1812

This happens in the same timeline where marx bums off his family in Texas instead of europe.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the only reason any of the big news channels are there is so they can spite trump lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ShutteredIn posted:

is this good

hell yeah :killing:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

the young white demographic in the US won't be any better

if polling info is any indication they will be 30% less bad

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

radical meme posted:

Can a resident of Puerto Rico run for President. Serious question. I mean they're citizens but they don't live in a state.

Yes, hence why Ted Cruz can run despite being canadian.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

which ones

The ones where he supported the cuck who lost the Alabama primary

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

if you're seriously preparing for a doomsday scenario the biggest thing you can probably do is getting the gently caress out of the city

if a Civilizational Collapse or Breakdown Of Society happens then cities are going to be hellzones

Poor advice, when Argentina had their collapse the cities restored services quickly, the small towns were run by criminal gangs and had trouble with utilities, and the rural bunkers were all harassed down and looted. In the cities you'd get mugged. In the country an armed gang would perform a 5 point entry on your home, steal what they needed, then burn it down with you still in it.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I did a thing posted:

buy a water purifier.

buy a gun and steal water from republicans at gunpoint

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i can't wait to go to all those countries at the top and see all those people dressed like that

i want to see that meme but with every picture replaced with jeb

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Only thing i know this guy from is a vid where he shut down a chud who was declaring him a mooslum terrist, is he good in general?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/philrowan1/status/914452119398305792

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

this fuckin rules

this is the kind of poo poo america SHOULD be doing, but yknow police tanks and also general apathy

mostly the antipathy, i suspect the tanks get stuck on something then ditched over the moment the drivers panics

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

i dont know anything about catalonia

is this a basque thing or some other spanish thing

Other thing, North Eastern coast of spain centered around Barcelona.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

goon international brigade when

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

How the gently caress is inciting a war not against Twitter TOS

because the tos for anything has never mattered so long as the company who wrote them can make money

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/CarlosDelclos/status/914281311195582465

a shame about the government cause spanish people own

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Ahh yes the guy who set up proximity cams forgot to deactivate the smoke alarms

That actually sounds plausible though. I mean setting up cameras is something you see on movies but how often does anything think of the fire alarms?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

white people are responsible for most mass shootings and have proven that they cannot be trusted with firearms, disarm white people imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i support gun control, problem is that most people who write the laws know nothing about guns and are dipshit wonks. As a consequence they get thrown off by people "WELL ACTUALLY"ing them on gun terminology instead of just saying "well gently caress yall, clips and magazines are now the same under us law, deal with it"

edit: also trying to make it precise to please the folks who will never support it anyways

Agean90 has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Oct 3, 2017

• Locked thread