Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

whatup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

whos ready to post?

Serf
May 5, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

how the hell is "Solid Liberal" more to the left than "faith and family left" and "next generation left"

lmao that these fuckers think that neoliberals are the next generation of the left. still fighting zombie wars between dead political ideologies (ed balls) when the commies and the nazis are just growing in numbers

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

Jesus he cratered with Hispanics

i wonder how a guy who ran on building a wall and deporting their parents could possibly fare badly with hispanics??

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

you wonder but he did ok

i have to assume that a good number of hispanic kids in america are perfectly legal and can be as fygm as anyone else

Serf
May 5, 2011

in ten years we'll be electing open death cultists who worship azathoth and wear sashes made from the ears of dead liberals

Serf
May 5, 2011

high arbite roy moore will campaign on a platform of executing social security advocates while waving around his ridiculously small gun in front of a crowd of howling bloodthirsty sugar-fattened hyenas in human skin

Serf
May 5, 2011

god drat the future is going to be amazing

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha

Serf
May 5, 2011

jd vance wouldn't know his rear end from a hole in the ground, gently caress that dude

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

you're forgetting simplification !!

that's a big selling point

we are going to murder you, just without so much complexity - politicians

Serf
May 5, 2011

Typo posted:

why does every1 hate jd vance

all I know about him is that he married this indian girl and all the alt-right people are calling him a race traitor

he wrote a v dumb and bad book about hillbillies that people use to try and explain rural support for trump

Serf
May 5, 2011

if you were to melt jd vance's brains down into gas, you wouldn't have enough to ride a pissant's motorscooter halfway around a bb

Serf
May 5, 2011

Typo posted:

wasn't he born/grown up in west virginia?

its been posted already that he actually grew up in the cincy suburbs

Serf
May 5, 2011

rednecks and hillbillies ain't the same, but we do share a lot of the same problems. jd vance is one of those problems

Serf
May 5, 2011

be careful who you're mean to in high school, because they could grow up hot

Serf
May 5, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

gently caress it's hot outside

Where the gently caress is fall

i have bad news: fall is dead

Serf
May 5, 2011

fall has been replaced with hurricane season as a light break between blistering hot summers and freezing cold winters

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

:wrong:
all cold weather is hell but the accompanying environmental destruction necessary for permanent hot weather probably is not worth it

i dunno where you live but 100 degrees with 100% humidity complete with gnats and skeeters is as close as i can imagine getting to actual hell on earth and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

Serf
May 5, 2011

Brain Curry posted:

This is true for places without AC or swimming pools.

you've figured out how to AC the outside??

Serf
May 5, 2011

Brain Curry posted:

That's where having a pool comes in

i have a creek, which is pretty much the same thing

Serf
May 5, 2011

we will improve our situation by worsening our situation. late capitalism is wild

Serf
May 5, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

actually it's infrastructure season, followed by healthcare season, followed by free speech season, and then hopefully nuclear season

im holding out for guillotine season

Serf
May 5, 2011

what a shame

Serf
May 5, 2011

there will be growth

for the 1%

Serf
May 5, 2011

goddamn i want the cleveland reds to be real so bad

Serf
May 5, 2011

gary cohn's last name is literally con

Serf
May 5, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

This movie has a scene where a parapalegic former soldiers beats up an alien with his prosthetic legs.

battleship is a masterpiece of modern cinema

Serf
May 5, 2011

BarronsArtGallery posted:

ya but I swear to god after like a few years everyone did this thing that hipsters do like when they decide to incorporate a new identity to stand out from the new consensus. so they start arguing that the prequels are actually really good and Lucas is a secret genius.

no of course it wasn't due to the fact that his kids needed college tuition money

what

Serf
May 5, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

Lucas wanted to badguy in the force unleased video games to be darth insanitarius. Not even joking.

you're not joking, but he was definitely trolling. dude loves loving with people

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

it's true

the New York City airport used to be in mobile Alabama

the irony of a stationary city named mobile

Serf
May 5, 2011

ArmZ posted:

you're pronouncing it wrong!!!!!

true, but its still funny to me

punchymcpunch posted:

if you mean he just didnt give a gently caress then yeh obv

if you mean it was a joke and he had a serious answer ready for when everyone laughed then no

trolling rarely has a serious answer behind it

Serf
May 5, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

how do u explain cined then

art inspires a wide range of reactions and opinions

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

Omg red dead redemption 2?????

welcome to yesterday

Serf
May 5, 2011

tbf there's so much poo poo happening in a day that we're all lagging behind 1-2 days in various areas of knowledge. the trump admin packs a week of obama news into half a day

Serf
May 5, 2011

Someone inserted a game genie into the universe and used the 4x speed cheat code and also the gta chaos code

Serf
May 5, 2011

omg i used a capital letter in c-spam what happened to me

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/913723782841405441

As pointed out in the article, a fire that big in that room would have set the sprinklers off.

of all the things to point out, that seems like the least relevant one

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

buddy so much dumb poo poo happens so fast sometimes you just have to point at a wall and say "wall" so you don't completely lose your grip on reality

ive already lost my grip on reality. its gonna take one hell of a fake image for me to be fazed at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

i get muscle cramps in my right calf a lot when i'm asleep but the lovely part is that i don't have a left foot so to work 'em out i gotta put on my prosthesis in darkness at like 2am and it suuuuucks

• Locked thread