Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

TRMPU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

triple sulk posted:

Final Trump VII

omnitrumps of the round

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Reality Winner posted:

uss comfort was the name of the vikings sex boat

oh you mean the comfyrt?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

first :goonsay: of the thread: it's the usns comfort

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

BgRdMchne posted:

a foregrip makes it an assault weapon

it's not a foregrip, it's a foredangly

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Mons Hubris posted:

I don't get the GOP's Europe obsession at all. I recently drove all the way across Norway and spent a little time in Denmark and Sweden and it's still homogenous white people central, aside from the tour buses full of Koreans.

lol, you think these people have traveled anywhere?

all their news is propaganda

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

i am so fuckin' ready for the next state of hte union

Yeah man, twitter even doubled the length

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

not sure which country the southpaw guy's from, but alabama hasn't ever voted for anyone against slavery or for civil rights in our history iirc

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

dylan roof would beat most democrats in alabama prob

he'd lost most votes over his hair situation

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

nah, he is way too nuts. he would make huckabee and cruz look liberal and progressive. trump won because clinton was poo poo and he knew how to play the populist. moore is a evangelical nutjob through and though.

trump won the primary because he was the most hateful

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Montasque posted:

Money in politics means less and less. What matters is being an absolute mother fucker who pisses on all the rules.

Kid Rock is going to win by double digits.

unless those rules involve pissing on minorities

law and order candidates, remember

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

yeah I need some alky

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

guess the one benefit of dogwhistlers losing in everything is that we can have straight up fights with poo poo rather than bullshit smiling nazis

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The Glumslinger posted:

If the republicans gain strong enough control of the government to do that, they would have already been able to just ban other political parties from existing

they don't have to do that, they can just say that their opponents are too lazy to vote

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Squizzle posted:

given the election of le roi maybe i should take this gangtag back from where i offered it to the dsa thread

that's p. good

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

triple sulk posted:

gently caress this piece of poo poo

holy poo poo that was not a joke

why

it was phrased literally how I would tell a joke

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:drat:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the only thing that's fake about the piss tape is that there's one piss tape

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

this could've been written in the 90s

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

euphronius posted:

uh

since they Americans .. they uh

what

the headline is really lovely

they mean puerto ricans leaving the island hurts puerto rico because no one who can work wants to live there

it's been a problem for a while — population in puerto rico is ~3.5 mil, puerto ricans who are living in the states are at 5+ mil

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Thatim posted:

Why do people respond with to pisstape news with 'this won't impeach him!!'

Like,poster, I know. It's about the pisstape. It's about pissing on a bed Obama slept on and that the Pres of the USA paid to watch people do it.

It will be the stream that breaks the brains so hard.

Nobody cares about impeachment

you're implying the trump wasn't paid via pisstape related activities?!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:downsa:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tucker carlson on point with precision vs accuracy

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

nope never saw a video bill

makes sense though, considering you have to pay for the bandwidth if they cap you

:capitalism:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sloppo posted:

angry white male nerds on the internet who think they are superior to everyone else

yeah they're big fans of rick sanchez

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Tom and Jerry ruled.

Also, the Wolf guy from Droopy Dog cartoons.

tex avery owns

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

alnilam posted:

philly is good pittsburgh js good and wherever you the poster reading this is probably also good

excyuse me sir I am from the south

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

alnilam posted:

well wherever u live it has u, it's got that going for it :)

:negative:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sloppo posted:

:cheerdoge:

honest question:

was anyone who said they were mad about clinton's emails genuine or were they all GOP party officials and russian operatives

anyone at all
not a one

it's pretty easy, check out the response to what'shisname general fuckwit guy with the classified info he leaked over loving

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Joementum posted:

this is everyone replying to that tweet, but nope

hundreds. two of 'em.

those are only accounts tied to the russian facebook accounts

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Hi mueller how ya doin :nsa:

Joementum posted:

nope. read the article. they found 22 accounts connected to the facebook account list and then another 179 that they tied to russia, making 201 total.

quote:

Twitter then found an additional 179 accounts linked to those 22.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Joementum posted:

Ah, ok. Sorry, I got tripped up by the way they worded the previous sentence.

'sok, u practice english I practice russian da?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I plead in piss

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I immediately wake up if I realize I'm dreaming, I can't help it. I have for sure never dreamed past that point. I might go into some weird internal panic because I try to move my limbs and they feel numb as hell but that lasts for only a few seconds

dream content is almost always just normal stuff I'm familiar with

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i'm glad I'm not as sleep deprived as I used to be cuz it would bring on the sleep paralysis and one time while house-sitting for my sister her cat jumped up on the bed, walked up to my ear and started talking to me in a low man's voice, just a bunch of frightening, fast gibberish.

But the cat was not talking, my brain was just effed. :)

oh man yeah I've had that when I fell asleep near a tv. Don't remember the dream, just dread

I almost never remember dreams but when I do it's pretty funny. I remember one where I was walking home from a buddy's house. It was very, very pleasant outside, and normal. When I'm about halfway down the street I look down the road and a pelican is walking down the street perpendicular to the end of my street. That'd be all you need, except the pelican was maybe 12 stories tall and my neighborhood was 2 story house suburbia. I remember running like hell behind my house thinking what the gently caress what the gently caress I don't think it saw me? Wait, don't we keep the trash can on the right side out here? Then I woke up. Had that one in about '96

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

i never remember my dreams. fall asleep, wake up, as far as I remember nothin inbetween. maybe im doin cool stuff in them :shrug:

yeah I maybe remember 1 dream every 5 years

I mean not like in the "you should write it down in a dream diary" sense, but in the by the time I'm moving my limbs, it's totally gone from my memory sense

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Joementum posted:

in the grifting competition, european river cruise ain't bad, but soundproof office is still the funniest

can't wait to see the big jesus paintings and pyramid sculptures that ben carson's probably buying

soundproof office is exactly what an older guy that completely buys into the rwm on clintonmails would do

a true believer

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Ckwiesr posted:

he's making the ultimate jack shack.

not wanting to share the grunting while he burns taxpayer dollars smh

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

price can now support puerto rico full time by personally flying his own seat there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

so I guess the rwm response to puerto rico is that they're commies now

• Locked thread