Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

El Mero Mero posted:

You know. Maybe it's not about Trump?

TRUMP

everything's coming up ¡Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hahahahahahahaahahaha

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gregday posted:

one day trump is going to tweet something like "We have far too long tolerated those people (blacks) in our country"

the blahs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

twitter is loving garbage and it will be even worse with 280 chars

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Thoatse posted:

2 fast 2 furrypiss

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

corker not seeking reelection :thunk:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

“I also believe the most important public service I have to offer our country could well occur over the next 15 months, and I want to be able to do that as thoughtfully and independently as I did the first 10 years and nine months of my Senate career,” Corker said.

:thunk:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/sleeps_darkly/status/912812470284173312

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

more corker is one of the most powerful republicans in the senate and theoretically should get comfortably re-elected and is more than young enough to run again

peyton manning will be the new senator

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

mlks I have a freak speech

:eyepop:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9G7f65FKpw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

*inhales GBSishly*

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

look phon autocorrects ok

that was a legit serious post

it was a good post but also serendipitously hilarious

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Donkwich posted:

the dukes of moral hazzard

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL-0nC1vpmI

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

mlks stint in p-funk owned

dannytheman1313
2 years ago
I have a confession Good Burger brought me here.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH SWAMPY STRANGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjrvIJ8xVo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

isn't trump ALREADY being sued for deleting tweets? those are federal records. hope he has a backup somehwere... not that it matters lol he will never suffer any consequences because he is an old rich white dude

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Here's a solution: The investors lose their money.

It's an investment and that means it's a risk. Unfortunately, they lose this time. Try again next time.

America is about guaranteeing a return on capital to your social network.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the bitcoin of weed posted:

rich people aren't allowed to lose money, someone else has to lose it for them

we wouldn't want them to be exposed to a life they are unaccustomed to.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

trump is going to do to puerto rico what Germany did/is doing to Greece, except Greece didn't have to deal with a catastrophic hurricane in the middle of it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Gorka and Steven Segal have never been seen in the same room...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Serf posted:

rednecks and hillbillies ain't the same, but we do share a lot of the same problems. jd vance is one of those problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8B-bNrOLj0

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I daily lament the passing of Google Wave

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

aware of dog posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/913054409696956418
Jared Kushner, Harvard graduate, too dumb to check a box correctly

Harvard is bad lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

I will never call another band overrated until people stop talking about Nirvana

Steve albini begs to differ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I saw the Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field which was amazing. Especially when then did a bunch of Van Halen poo poo during the band introductions.

I also saw them in Pensacola at a music festival where they played about 100 feet from the Gulf. Pearl Jam closed the night before and the Zac Brown Band closed the next night. It was awesome.

The Foos put on excellent shows.

i saw them open for RHCP in the late 90s and the foo show was the better one lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

stfu about the nfl you dotard

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

brugroffil posted:

"this policy has been tried and is shown to not accomplish what you want" absolutely does not stop conservatives in any way, shape or form. if anything they just double down.

yes they only care about bait and switch to put more money in their rich friends pockets

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:barf:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

rad as f

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

But they stop far short of offering a complete plan, a calculated decision they made to delay attacks from business groups they fear will erupt once they realize some of their favored tax breaks could be eliminated.

Some budget experts believe the blueprint outlined by Republicans on Wednesday could decrease government tax revenue by more than $5 trillion over 10 years. To offset some of that loss, Republicans need to identify tax benefits that they plan to jettison. That process has not yet begun.

“I hope that people will have the intestinal fortitude it’s going to take to do it right,” Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said late Tuesday. “People say the health care was hard — you have no idea. You have no idea how this is going to be.”

bob corker loving sucks

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

are we really white knighting a bunch of grandstanding politicians who are going to do nothing but get in the way and take away resources from relief efforts?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

JUST GO TO WHERE THE PLANES ARE

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

tbh i just want more ppl to tell trump to gently caress off. i kinow it's part of my daily ritual to tell my trump fathead to gently caress off

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Washington pols have to go to Puerto Rico

lol @ the idea they'd get in the way. They're all that stands between that island being hosed for 1 generation or 3.

they already know it's bad and you have to give them extra security and they get food and perks and things from the military to keep them comfortable.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/GrR8ydz.gifv

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the VA is unconsitutional

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Alumnus @JebBush @MittRomney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

jerry seinfel posted:

Lol I'm gonna spend Sunday with my girlfriend's big New York Very Italian family and some of them are huge dotard lovers

Guarantee they're gonna be all aboard Trump's tax plan and think they're gonna be "doin great baby"

wutta deh dink bout da mooch eeeeyyyyyhhhhh

• Locked thread