Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

tump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I don't get the GOP's Europe obsession at all. I recently drove all the way across Norway and spent a little time in Denmark and Sweden and it's still homogenous white people central, aside from the tour buses full of Koreans.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

everyone's running

what are you running from

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Bad news for the California Whole Foods gentleman, lusting after foreign women is NOT going your own way. Volcel baby

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Drudge is all over the place these days

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

a messed up horse posted:

100% on board with the Cleveland Reds

Yeah I'd buy one of those jerseys too

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5WC0TW_0qc

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Sours are the best beers. Young's Double Chocolate is real good too.

IPAs, though: truly the garbage of all the world

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Trump and late-stage Weezer, my two favorite things together at last

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Ok so Trump is impeached by January or February at this rate, right?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

i'm owning the libs by dropping down, getting my eagle on during the national anthem

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Every two months or so, the big orange pisshog does something that actually shocks me, so I guess those tweets are it for this cycle. That's a hell of a thing to wake up to.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Joementum posted:

turns out that the answer to "why would anyone agree to work for trump?" wasn't that complicated

One of my mentors in law school is on Trump's National Economic Council and I'm so fkn disappointed in him

Mons Hubris has issued a correction as of 14:23 on Sep 30, 2017

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

tromp bad

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Apraxin posted:

'while enforcing the court order, the civil guard encounter harassment and aggression' (cop smashes way into polling station, gets nailed by the world's best chair-thrower)
https://twitter.com/interiorgob/status/914532366097485824

owns

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

My bet is the shooter was a veteran driven to kill by the kneeling NFL players

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Zikan posted:

wowow who's defecting from the conservatives

Kennedy if anyone, but I'll believe it when I see it

Chaos answer is Thomas

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

So what is the new standard, that "wasted votes"/efficiency gap metric?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

Democratic gerrymander is good. Sure it creates multiple R seats for each D seat but that D seat is a minority lock. We need this to increase diversity in congress, even though that means a Democratic majority is off the table.

wut

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

Democrats gerrymander districts that pack minorities into one group. This means there is a solid D district that will always elect a minority, the side part is that it creates two or three leans R districts.

In short, the cost of diversity and minority representation in congress is more R's than D's. This is deliberately done and both parties work together in this. And any attempts to fix this are rightly shot down as racist by minority groups.

This will fix itself through plummeting white working class life expectancy, immigration, and high minority birth rates. We just have to wait and we will have changed our demographics enough where we don't have to worry.

That's what is happening in NC at the state level, except the Republicans are the ones drawing the maps and it just got ruled unconstitutional, and it has not been especially good for minorities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/524960640117780480

how

• Locked thread