Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Quick catchup from last thread:

Bob Corker is out in 2018, academic fraudster and rapist Peyton Manning is front runner for his seat

But, there's someone else in Tennessee who might be popular and able to run for office.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLT_1nySIsw&t=29s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Cool HighlightTM from the last thread

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Oh no the shittiest burger place i've ever been to that a bunch of fuckin inbreds like is racist? Oh dear

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/912786779148865541

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/912772438685097984

your honour i am but a simple tree

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

quote:

pathetic little tramp's prayer for our country

i pray yo mamma learn what a vegetable look like

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

quote:

General Sherman's prayer for our country

We killed Bishop Polk yesterday, and have made good progress to-day.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

jeeesus crhist

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Schnorkles posted:

i don't think dems will win tennessee, but it probably means that republicans have to spend and try to avoid getting an akin in the primary

they're gonna get andy ogles, who is basically slime in human form, a total establishment whore who immediately became a trumpkin because he saw that was how to win

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

goddamn white people are the biggest loving babies

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Admiral Ray posted:

things thebible predicted:
  • incels
  • trump!
  • jeb!
  • obummer
  • nuclear weapons
  • islam
  • god
  • humanity's worthlessness

lol that christians think jesus is gonna come back and start ripping off the heads of the heathens.

like, read the bible. if he comes back, he's just gonna like keep getting murdered but not die because it's all 'meek shall inherit the earth' guys

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

dungeon crawl is much more enjoyable

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

deathbysnusnu posted:

It was Kentucky but Louisville so not total hick land. There were no tables paying attention to us as far as we could tell and we weren't being loud by bar standards. I'm pretty sure it was just the waitress being passive aggressive so for the first time in my life I left no tip.

Louisville republicans are the biggest bitches I've ever met in my life. Republicans in blue areas feel like the whole world is against them and they know in their hearts that the old poo poo they believed (small government, lower taxes) has been steadily replaced by crazy poo poo (higher taxes on working people, sharia law is being enacted in cities) and they know they have to fall in line and believe that dumb poo poo and it makes them feel like idiots, which they are.

Looking at the tax reform announcement by the GOP today, it doesn't really look like there are any more specifics at all. I thought maybe they had a bill? It looks like just another powerpoint presentation that ends up with higher taxes on the poor.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
So the big tax reform announcement today isn't even a bill, it's a 'framework'

How long have they been working on this?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Hahaha, will that be able to be an actual law? Or will it be another one of those "I HEREBY DECLAREEEEE BANKRUPTCY!!!!" in the Office moments?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-back-usfl-president-trump-commissioner

My petition for Trump to bring back the USFL only has 2 signatures. :smith:

I guess no one cares about football that loves America.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
hahahahaaha lolk fat bitch is still talking as though there's going to be a vote on healthcare

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

a.lo posted:

are you counting yourself

I only sign to put it over the line.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Blaming the lovely economy on hurricanes, hahahaha.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
lol people not really cheering the "Your first 24,000 dollars is taxed at 0 if you're married"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Hahahaha all these things that kind of sound like "government handouts for poor people" are getting the most tepid claps.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
"Under our plan the AMT will make even less sense!"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Lawrence Lessig gonna sue to remove the electoral college

https://twitter.com/lessig/status/913129454368624640

The one person one vote thing is why every state senate is now representative, and I've honestly always wondered why no one takes it to the federal level.

But lol, it's gonna get brought before a Neil Gorsuch SCOTUS.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Mayor Dave posted:

wow the constitution contradicts itself????

Yeah, the states' enforcement of the 12th amendment has basically never been in line with the 14th amendment and how we practice the EC is likely more unconstitutional than the Air Force.

Buuuuuuuuut, wouldn't also the Senate be in violation of the 14th amendment?

Aaaaaaaaaand, technically each legislative district getting one electoral vote would be a good answer and would ensure we'd get republican presidents for 100 years, which is probably what would happen because it's Lawrence Lessig.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ahahahaahahahaha he's attacking Carrier for loving him over.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Epic High Five posted:

Lol can I incorporate myself and write off every expense as necessary investment?

Oh boy, so. Here's a fun thing.

This is something that's been kind of a corporate wet dream for ages.

Let's say your corporate tax rate is 20%. Cool.

Individual income tax gets going at about 25%.

So if I were a corporation, I'd pay less tax, right?

You CAN incorporate yourself IF you're an independent contractor.

Collect 1099's instead of a W-2? You, too, can be a corporation!

So employers are going to start telling their employees they'll pay less tax if they come on as an IC and incorporate themselves.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Don't read this article if you're annoyed by articles that just end in the middle of the story, goddamn.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Seth Abramson did a 20 tweet storm and is now in his 5th PS tweet after the 20 tweet storm.

Trump?

"You're going in the volcano"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

50 Cent says Trump offered him $500,000 to join presidential campaign

“Before he got elected, they were having issues with the African American vote,” said the rapper, real name Curtis Jackson. “They wanted to pay me $500,000 as part of the campaign just to make an appearance.” Jackson revealed that he turned down the offer, as it would have sullied his reputation. “I was like, ‘Nah, that’s not good money, ’” he said. “That’s not worth it!”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/sep/28/50-cent-says-trump-offered-him-500000-to-join-presidential-campaign

lol that you think you can get 50 cent for half a mil. Maybe you could get Young Thug with that kinda cash.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I wonder if Pence's remarks will offer any specifics on the tax plan other than vague promises of percentage decreases.

Hahahahahaahaha

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I feel like there has to be a way for Roy Moore to gently caress it up before December.

The audio of the Pence thing just started.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Who is this guy speaking at Michigan right now, Rick Snyder?

He's talking about how Michigan has fixed taxes, but there's a 2 billion dollar deficit looming in 2022 because they sold everything they could for short term gains.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Schnorkles posted:

everything that roy moore is is already out there

Nah there's gotta be a video of him loving a cow somewhere. He's loony enough that that's possible.

Of course, he's running against the guy who finally convicted the Birmingham church bombers, so that guy is reviled in Alabama.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Pence says our hearts go out to the American citizens struggling to rebuild their lives after Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.

No applause.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
There's more information being shared in a press conference about a missing kid in France than there is in Pence just making GBS threads out platitudes in Michigan.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Pence is now cheering the White House getting out of the Paris Climate accord, forgetting the fact that they ended up backpedaling on it.

He's also now claiming we have added 1.2 million jobs this year. Are we sure about that?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Pence now saying Trump will not rest until he and Trump will end the Obamacare nightmare.

He opens his remark with "Now, while healthcare is going to take a little bit more time...."

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Pence just said that now is a good time to bend the knee.

He was talking about prayer but there was a sudden weird quietness.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Fun fact about prayer, Jesus only ever prays once in the bible and it's the night before he gets killed soooooooo, prayer doesn't really have a good track record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

uh i mean you're kind of using youtube for its ease of marketing, video tools, etc etc.

• Locked thread