Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I'd say Brian Dawkins for the Eagles but there is a suuuper good argument for Reggie White too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Ed Reed for the Ravens has to be up there right? Does he beat out Ray Lewis?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think Romo was the best QB to ever play for Dallas and the only competition there is Staubach.

Witten and Novacek are pretty much tied for TE. Ditka was a beast back in the day, but I don't think he's up to the level of Jay or Jason especially since he only played a couple of seasons with Dallas.

WR is Irvin and I can't even think of anyone else close. Should have been Moss, but Jerry is a moron.

RB Emmitt and no one else even near him.

FB Moose is an easy choice.

On the defensive side of the ball there's Deion in the secondary with Ware and Charles Haley for LBs, but I'm not really able to pick any other positions off the top of my head.

Its a drat shame that Lee cant really remain healthy because hes up there with great LBs when hes playing

• Locked thread